This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you think is the worst thing in gaming right now?

#21glassghost0Posted 1/5/2013 4:16:07 PM
Yamaguxhi posted...
The fact that most games come as broken pieces of s--- and get patches a month later. It's good that things can be fixed but what about those that dont have Internet. Also the devs of these games seem to think it's ok to release a game with all sorts of problems.

If you don't have internet by now, that's your fault. I'm sorry, but that's the truth
---
Signature OFF
#22Drophyd167bPosted 1/5/2013 4:46:50 PM
Hyperbole.
---
"If there are two kinds of people I abhor most in life, it's egotists and hypocrites!" - Drophyd167b
#23oasisbeyondPosted 1/5/2013 4:47:20 PM
I think "Fake" reviews. If only we knew what was truly going on backstage. One thing I learned in life is that anyone will do anything when it comes for money. So, I know there's a lot of paid reviews out there and if we knew it would shock us a lot.
#24Arucard05Posted 1/5/2013 4:48:42 PM
I think "Fake" reviews. If only we knew what was truly going on backstage. One thing I learned in life is that anyone will do anything when it comes for money. So, I know there's a lot of paid reviews out there and if we knew it would shock us a lot.

I think it would shock you more how much this doesn't happen.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette.
#25alphonsoeqPosted 1/5/2013 4:50:13 PM
DLC, online passes, and JRPGS which used to be all I play basically dead to me now
---
Currently playing- BO2, Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3, Dark Souls.
#26YamaguxhiPosted 1/5/2013 5:26:16 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Yamaguxhi posted...
The fact that most games come as broken pieces of s--- and get patches a month later. It's good that things can be fixed but what about those that dont have Internet. Also the devs of these games seem to think it's ok to release a game with all sorts of problems.

If you don't have internet by now, that's your fault. I'm sorry, but that's the truth

I have Internet. I was just sayin it must suck for those that don't.
---
No more Tom foolerey
#27FredSavage27Posted 1/5/2013 5:26:59 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
Donomega posted...
On-disc DLC :( Does anyone like that?

Would you feel better if they just took it off the disc and made it regular DLC? Because that's the other option.

People who defend on-disc DLC because it takes up less space are completely missing the point. What would be better is if they left it on the disc, had a way to unlock it in the actual game, and if they want to sell DLC, they should make it after the game is finished.
#28ShuraYukihimePosted 1/5/2013 5:29:05 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Donomega posted...
On-disc DLC :( Does anyone like that?

Would you feel better if they just took it off the disc and made it regular DLC? Because that's the other option.

People who defend on-disc DLC because it takes up less space are completely missing the point. What would be better is if they left it on the disc, had a way to unlock it in the actual game, and if they want to sell DLC, they should make it after the game is finished.

But that's not an option they are willing to give us. We can either have it on disc for a shorter download later or off disc for a longer download.

If anyone is "missing" the point it's those that think they would be getting that content free in this day and age. I don't agree with it. But I understand it.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#29oomomowPosted 1/5/2013 5:30:19 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
Gamers. Some of you guys just look for things to complain about, I swear. Whether its dlc, used games, digital distribution, paying for live, or worse a game ending in a way you don't like, or the very worst, complaining about a games cover, then they have a fan vote to pick an alt cover, and they still complain!

This isn't just a problem with gamers. It's a problem with modern humans.

Growing technology that allows amazing human ideas come to fruition like never before, and things are only going to get better. For every cod you have bioshocks, dishonored, skyrim, journey etc. Games that are starting to expand on the idea of what a game is/can do.

Games like Skyrim are the exact opposite of what a game should be. the only thing Skyrim has is a Pretty Environment, and Pretty character models. Imagine if Skyrim had bad graphics or decent graphics. The game would absolutely suck.
---
V
#30oasisbeyondPosted 1/5/2013 5:31:41 PM
^ Oh it happens... I know a lot of people in the industry, heck even my own cousin told me the teamXbox got paid for their Wet review... And guess what, that was the site that gave it the highest score around... :(
a2m... Thank God he left that place for tablet games :)