This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much did you spend on your HD TV for gaming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How much did you spend on your HD TV for gaming

User Info: tgoldberg

tgoldberg
3 years ago#21
$35 for a Samsung 30" 1080i set. It was at Salvation Army (they actually had quite a few HDTVs at the time, for some reason) and they were having a half-price sale, so I snagged it. Best TV I've ever had.
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.

User Info: Ned_Mandingo

Ned_Mandingo
3 years ago#22
1000 for a 46 inch Samsung 2 years ago.

Currently looking for a new tv this year.
You gotta pay the troll toll

User Info: thedon

thedon
3 years ago#23
$300 samsung 32inch 120hz
Gamertag & PSN:TheDon0926
N.O.D U Figure it out

User Info: AzureKillerDX

AzureKillerDX
3 years ago#24
$0
sdtv for the.... nevermind

User Info: skiguy1981

skiguy1981
3 years ago#25
SunDevil77 posted...
Around $1500 for a 70 incher 1080p LED with a surround sound system

must be a crappy tv
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: brumx

brumx
3 years ago#26
CRT with component but I think SDTV for DVD is better than even the best HDTV out there. Of course HDTV is better for gaming tho

User Info: chizzaroid

chizzaroid
3 years ago#27
210 for an insignia 32" 720 led from best buy.
GT: Chizzatron

User Info: Winterstar

Winterstar
3 years ago#28
$500 or so for a 47" Philips 1080p 120Hz LCD in 2011.
Got a 40" 1080p RCA for $300 for the bedroom this year and moved the PS3 in there.
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#29
I'm not 100% sure, but I bought mine during a Sale in September 2011. I keep track of my Finances in a spreadsheet and I see a payment for 350 during that month which must of been the TV. I remember the price had been dropped by quite a lot.

It's an LG 42" LED Backlit. It's a great TV.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu

User Info: Matt_256

Matt_256
3 years ago#30
For everything? around $2,200 a year and a half ago and it was a deal.

52" Sharp Quattron LED 1080p 240Hz ($1,899 but purchased on sale for $1,399)
Hybrid stand worth approx $450
4 year warranty approx $300
Calibration was another $200 (waste of money from Futureshop, the kids didn't know wtf they were doing. I did my own personal calibration which was 50x's better than theirs)

I got a package deal so I did save quite a bit of money. I also paid for installation but they screwed it up and ruined my walls so I got that installation waived. I was originally going to have just a wall mount but since my building is so old the walls couldn't sustain the TV with a mount so I had to move to a hybrid stand which was an additional $200 but the guy waived the additional charge for my troubles. My bill was a jumbled mess but after taxes and everything I think it was just over $2,200. I'm saving for an OLED TV right now but I could be waiting 2 years.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How much did you spend on your HD TV for gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived