This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best "collection/compilation" game of 2012?

#1zaiwenPosted 1/6/2013 8:52:11 PM
I aim towards getting the rockstar collection edition 1... Or am i better off with complete editions of gta & la noire separately? Any other suggestions?

Haven't had much time gaming in the past a year & a half.. So now's a great time as any to catch up on great games i've skipped.
---
GT & PSN: zaiwen3
#2pyrokinesis666Posted 1/6/2013 8:57:47 PM
well since the rockstar compilation will cost as much as those seperately, go with the pack.

dmc and mgs were good

silent hill sucked
#3rttnPosted 1/6/2013 9:03:20 PM
Midway Arcade Origins
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
400msp will get you Bloody Good Time. If you don't have it, you should.
#4RayzerTagPosted 1/6/2013 9:15:49 PM(edited)
Asura's Wrath. It's an HD collection of all the games in the Asura's Wrath franchise, and it's amazing.

On a more serious note; the MGS HD collection was pretty good.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#5BrutalBrockenPosted 1/6/2013 9:32:35 PM
The only problem I had with the MGS collection was that it included MGS2 & 3 and MGS Peacewalker. I just really dont understand why 1 was not included. Same thing for the Silent Hill Collection. It had 2 & 3 but not part 1. DMC Collection at least has all 3 games.
So the Rockstar Collection is great, its a huge download (32GB) it has LA Noire, Midnight Run, Red Dead Redemption, and GTA4 Liberty City Stories. Not sure why they gave you the add ons for GTA4 instead of the game, but I guess most everyone already owns GTA4.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#6IntoTheN1ghtPosted 1/6/2013 9:40:59 PM
MGS HD Collection

But on the PS3 since both versions are excellent but you can get the original MGS on the PSN store
---
Look at my game it must hurt! GA GA GA GA GA Hooray for me! In your face! You cant deny me, its to real for you!
#7SunDevil77Posted 1/7/2013 6:03:32 AM
Doom 3 BFG, MGS HD, and DBZ Budokai HD
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#8SSJGrimReaperPosted 1/7/2013 6:53:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Merc123Posted 1/7/2013 7:50:26 AM
I think the DMC HD Collection was pretty awesome. You got DMC1 which looks so much better now and is a stellar game, and DMC3 which looks good and is a great game as well, and then you got DMC2. They could have easily skipped DMC2 because its a pretty bad game but i was happy that it got included just to have the complete series on a single disc.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#10lightfighterPosted 1/7/2013 8:01:55 AM
Midway Arcade Origins.