This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you like beat em ups and/or Platinum Games, please buy Anarchy Reigns

#11M DAMAGE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:08:54 PM
Hellbringer,

Are you a disgruntled ex-employee of Platinum Games? Drinking/stealing while on the job will get you fired. Did they fire you?
#12JamanjaxPosted 1/7/2013 8:09:07 PM
Go pitch your lame pr somewhere else. Tell Platinum games to stop making crap and you wouldn't have to beg people to buy their garbage. So desperate.

My, someone's angry! You aren't forced to play the game, y'know.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#13M DAMAGE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:10:41 PM
Firefrenzy,

Sega didnt make the game. Reading is fundamental-- top to bottom, left to right.
#14FireFrenzy2112Posted 1/7/2013 8:11:47 PM
M DAMAGE posted...
Hellbringer,

Are you a disgruntled ex-employee of Platinum Games? Drinking/stealing while on the job will get you fired. Did they fire you?

What are you 12 years old? He stated that the game looks terrible (A common opinion about the game) and you want to go on and on. You give the awful impression that you work for the company and are trying to get people to buy it.
---
i7 3770K | EVGA 660 | Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz | Antec BP550 | 500GB Samsung Internal/1TB Seagate External | DZ77GA-70K | Corsair 300r | 2x Samsung 20"
#15FireFrenzy2112Posted 1/7/2013 8:12:25 PM
M DAMAGE posted...
Firefrenzy,

Sega didnt make the game. Reading is fundamental-- top to bottom, left to right.

They published and funded the game, that's enough to ruin any game.
---
i7 3770K | EVGA 660 | Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz | Antec BP550 | 500GB Samsung Internal/1TB Seagate External | DZ77GA-70K | Corsair 300r | 2x Samsung 20"
#16hellbringherPosted 1/7/2013 8:12:57 PM
M DAMAGE posted...
Firefrenzy,

Ha the tc is getting angry. Please buy this game...ha
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#17M DAMAGE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:17:21 PM
Nah,

Just a couple people in here who are upset cause daddy didnt hug them enough or something.. And perhaps these same people are upset about being illiterate. I'd be upset too.
#18JamanjaxPosted 1/7/2013 8:17:57 PM(edited)
What's with all the hostility here? Is it beyond reason that this game could go unnoticed by someone who, as a fan of the genre, could possibly be interested in it? Doesn't seem all that far out, considering Sega's ****ty advertising job. I don't think the TC is desperately pleading with you to buy it so much as he is making the topic for those people.

Again, you aren't being forced to play the game. You don't like it, that's cool. But why ***** and moan in a topic meant to spread awareness? Just as you aren't being forced to play the game when it releases, you aren't forced to read the topic. Not interested, just pass it over. You're acting like damn children.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#19SunDevil77Posted 1/7/2013 8:21:23 PM
M DAMAGE posted...
Nah,

Just a couple people in here who are upset cause daddy didnt hug them enough or something.. And perhaps these same people are upset about being illiterate. I'd be upset too.

Or someone who can't accept someone not loving a game as much as he does.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#20SheepinatorPosted 1/7/2013 8:22:26 PM
Typical gamefaqs. They spew hate when 360 doesn't get Bayonetta 2, because not enough people bought that awesome game. Then TC tries to raise awareness for the new game from this awesome developer, and gamefaqs spews hate again. Make up your mind people, at least hate consistently.

For $30 + Platinum Games, reviews will have to suck for me to avoid this game.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.