This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you like beat em ups and/or Platinum Games, please buy Anarchy Reigns

#21hellbringherPosted 1/7/2013 9:22:45 PM
M DAMAGE posted...
Nah,

Just a couple people in here who are upset cause daddy didnt hug them enough or something.. And perhaps these same people are upset about being illiterate. I'd be upset too.

So upset. Ha just because no one wants the garbage you are selling. You thought you were going to be cool on gamefaqs because you made a topic about Platinum games. You put so much work into it. Ha you want a gamefaqs lettermans jacket.
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#22JamanjaxPosted 1/7/2013 9:23:43 PM
So upset. Ha just because no one wants the garbage you are selling. You thought you were going to be cool on gamefaqs because you made a topic about Platinum games. You put so much work into it. Ha you want a gamefaqs lettermans jacket.

Would you shut the **** up already?
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#23IvanKozlovPosted 1/7/2013 9:32:30 PM
hellbringher posted...
M DAMAGE posted...
Nah,

Just a couple people in here who are upset cause daddy didnt hug them enough or something.. And perhaps these same people are upset about being illiterate. I'd be upset too.

Don't worry guys, this is generally what he does. Not surprising this coming from a Guy who thinks the the Regular Show is better than Adventure Time.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
#24chex81Posted 1/7/2013 9:38:05 PM
Loved bayonetta (beat it 4 or 5 times), one of my fav games this gen. Vanquish not so much, bored me. Watched the attached trailer and read description, seems like a fighter more than an action beatemup so ill pass.
---
gt/psn: chex81
#25stargazer1981Posted 1/7/2013 10:51:42 PM
As far as Plat games go, it looks bottom-tier. Bayonetta is a modern classic for me. Vanquish is criminally unappreciated. Okami is a fantastic game from top to bottom. Not to mention how fun and quirky Viewtiful Joe was in its time.

I'll pass on this one, but that's just this stupid internet jag-off's humble O.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#26M DAMAGE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:55:33 PM
Here is a eurogamer AR review which sums things up nicely:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-16-anarchy-reigns-review
#27Mumble_Posted 1/7/2013 11:09:16 PM
I thought it releases July 3rd. >_>
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#28meathoven2Posted 1/7/2013 11:33:42 PM
Does it have splitscreen multiplayer? If so then i'm very interested, otherwise probably a pass for me.
---
And yet your national sports are a weak, watered down babies first rugby and the mentally challenged stepson of cricket. - Hhhmmm
#29Hvv0l24n9Posted 1/7/2013 11:43:38 PM
hellbringer

Your sig is just blasphemous.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#30Resident WeevilPosted 1/8/2013 12:08:26 AM
Already paid off and looking forward to it, M DAMAGE.

Oh, and Regular Show over Adventure Time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
---
HP/MP restored!
...but you're still hungry