This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you like beat em ups and/or Platinum Games, please buy Anarchy Reigns

#81BlueJester007Posted 1/8/2013 7:15:17 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
Sheepinator posted...
And how would they do that, when they don't own God Hand?

Exactly. Which means I am never giving them money.

dat pettiness

Dat meaninglessness
---
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.
#82Mindwipe77Posted 1/8/2013 7:21:11 AM
what was that other ps2 game that was just like godhand but the main guy was bald( i think?) that was a great game
---
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
#83DarkSymbiotePosted 1/8/2013 7:21:44 AM
M DAMAGE posted...
That review is trash on so many levels.

Honestly, listing lip synching and cutscenes as negatives in a game like this? Saying the environs are bland when in reality there is a metric ton of **** happening at all times? I dont know what game that dude played but it wasnt AR.

Hey, the cutscenes/lip synching in Street Fighter 4 and madden 2013 are not to my liking-- 5/10 herp derp.

How dare I compare the game to 2012 standards!

Sheepinator posted...
Stop trolling. Games like Bayonetta and Vanquish are hardly "unimpressive".

I never said they were, did I? Do you enjoy being a hotheaded fool?
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#84OnePieceFanPosted 1/8/2013 7:22:37 AM
I'm definitely going to try and pick this up today - it caught my interest when it was announced, it's by a great developer, and the fact that it's half the usual cost of a video game is just icing on the cake!
---
http://s8.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_MUGEN/index/ - One Piece: Grand Line Bout (fangame covering the whole series as of now)
#85BlueJester007Posted 1/8/2013 7:24:17 AM
M DAMAGE posted...
Blue Jester,

This is as close to God Hand 2 as you're gonna get. Many of God Hand's combat mechanics make a return here.

Unless it actually says "God Hand 2" on it, I'm not buying it. Platinum Games and I rarely ever mix. I am not a fan of the games they produce, but I can see why others would enjoy them.

God Hand was the only game Clover Studios put out that I liked from them despite all that stupid ass anime s*** that was in it.
---
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.
#86natevinesPosted 1/8/2013 7:24:38 AM
M DAMAGE posted...
This is as close to God Hand 2 as you're gonna get. Many of God Hand's combat mechanics make a return here.

Sheepinator posted...
God Hand was utter trash and ranks among the worst few dollars or whatever it cost me, that I have ever spent in my life.

lmao, thought these two guys were in agreement.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#87SheepinatorPosted 1/8/2013 7:26:11 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Sheepinator posted...

Now you're adding lying and ad hominen to the trolling mix. Well done. That's really brave of you.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#88RasutoSSAikouPosted 1/8/2013 7:27:44 AM
-
--A huge amount of characters and modes of play for only 30 bucks

I don't think the words "A huge amount" can be used for a game with less than 10 modes and less than 20 characters, but that's just me.

Also, buying a game to support the company is a terrible angle to go for. That's like telling me I should buy Super Street Fighter 4 because I want to support Capcom. Or I should buy Hitman: Absolution to support Square Enix. The kicker is that I don't play those types of games, but heck, why not, so I can support the company?
---
Do you play Dragon's Dogma? Try out my pawn, she'll take care of you! Name: Ehcin
Xbox GT/PSN- Ssur Trebor
#89BlueJester007Posted 1/8/2013 7:28:58 AM
DarkSymbiote

Seepinator posted...

Uh Symby, according to the quote he was responding to, you did indeed say the games they release were unimpressive.
---
#90redbuckPosted 1/8/2013 7:30:13 AM
$30? I wasn't gonna get it, but I might for that price.