This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What console are you going with next gen?

#11TheIastspartanPosted 1/7/2013 10:39:52 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Wii U once it actually gets some good games like Zelda, a 3D Mario, Metroid and Smash Bros. Not to mention a price drop.

The topic question is NEXT GEN.

The Wii U is not next gen.

It has ****ty specs and power, but that doesn't stop it from being a next gen console.
#12TheIastspartanPosted 1/7/2013 10:42:00 PM
darealest47 posted...
Why isn't wii u included in this poll? I'll get all three just like the rest of the world.

Because some people don't know what "generation" means and pretend the Wii U is Nintendo's second current gen system....

Which is beyond stupid. But w/e.
#13Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 1/7/2013 10:44:03 PM
I'm gonna start with the new Xbox, mainly because all of my buddies are getting it as well. It sucked just having a PS3 before I finally bought a 360 because I didn't know anybody that had one and I don't like just playing with randoms all of the time, nor do I care to have people I don't know in real life on my friends list. Eventually I'll get a PS4, but that's mainly going to be for exclusives.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#14badboyPosted 1/7/2013 11:25:35 PM
randomweirdo posted...
Why is there not a "I have not yet decided" option? There isn't enough solid info yet to really decide.
#15bluehat94Posted 1/7/2013 11:29:52 PM
I'll go with the 720 after it's been out for a year or two, then get a PS4 a couple years further down the road. though I might get one or the other earlier if there happens to be some seriously compelling games released.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#16-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 11:30:41 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Wii U once it actually gets some good games like Zelda, a 3D Mario, Metroid and Smash Bros. Not to mention a price drop.

The topic question is NEXT GEN.

The Wii U is not next gen.

It has ****ty specs and power, but that doesn't stop it from being a next gen console.

Wii U is almost this gen
#17MutePrintPosted 1/7/2013 11:31:51 PM
SparkItUp posted...
as is, I am switching to Sony next gen...A lot can happen however between now & then to help sway me one way or the other, but if MS keeps on its current trend of worrying more about rehashes, XBLA, Kinect & apps...then I am probably going to go with Sony next gen.

This for me. Microsoft has been banking on already established games for years now. I doubt they'll come up with any exceptional, new IPs exclusive to the next Xbox. This is of course only if the trend continues, like you said.
#18pyrokinesis666Posted 1/7/2013 11:31:59 PM
where is the option for neither
#19dudultimatenessPosted 1/7/2013 11:33:23 PM
Yeah I wouldn't really consider myself a fanboy. I will get whichever console does more to appeal to me personally whether it is the controller or the games. I used to like the ps2 then the xbox 360, so we'll see which earns my love this time around.
---
"Don't focus on da finger or you'll miss all dat heavenry grory"
#20bigJ7235Posted 1/7/2013 11:33:56 PM
There are some things I am a bit concerned about, however, I'll likely be picking up both consoles when they are released.
---
I'm a PS360ii gamer! XBL - PSN: JoshTru84
Currently own, 328 XB360, 108 XBLA, 44 PS3, 30 PSN, 38 Wii, 8 VC, 38 DS, 36 PSP, and 5 3DS games.