This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What console are you going with next gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What console are you going with next gen?
3 years ago#11
flagg2kplus posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Wii U once it actually gets some good games like Zelda, a 3D Mario, Metroid and Smash Bros. Not to mention a price drop.

The topic question is NEXT GEN.

The Wii U is not next gen.

It has ****ty specs and power, but that doesn't stop it from being a next gen console.
3 years ago#12
darealest47 posted...
Why isn't wii u included in this poll? I'll get all three just like the rest of the world.

Because some people don't know what "generation" means and pretend the Wii U is Nintendo's second current gen system....

Which is beyond stupid. But w/e.
3 years ago#13
I'm gonna start with the new Xbox, mainly because all of my buddies are getting it as well. It sucked just having a PS3 before I finally bought a 360 because I didn't know anybody that had one and I don't like just playing with randoms all of the time, nor do I care to have people I don't know in real life on my friends list. Eventually I'll get a PS4, but that's mainly going to be for exclusives.
I have to return some videotapes.
3 years ago#14
randomweirdo posted...
Why is there not a "I have not yet decided" option? There isn't enough solid info yet to really decide.
3 years ago#15
I'll go with the 720 after it's been out for a year or two, then get a PS4 a couple years further down the road. though I might get one or the other earlier if there happens to be some seriously compelling games released.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
3 years ago#16
TheIastspartan posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Wii U once it actually gets some good games like Zelda, a 3D Mario, Metroid and Smash Bros. Not to mention a price drop.

The topic question is NEXT GEN.

The Wii U is not next gen.

It has ****ty specs and power, but that doesn't stop it from being a next gen console.

Wii U is almost this gen
3 years ago#17
SparkItUp posted...
as is, I am switching to Sony next gen...A lot can happen however between now & then to help sway me one way or the other, but if MS keeps on its current trend of worrying more about rehashes, XBLA, Kinect & apps...then I am probably going to go with Sony next gen.

This for me. Microsoft has been banking on already established games for years now. I doubt they'll come up with any exceptional, new IPs exclusive to the next Xbox. This is of course only if the trend continues, like you said.
3 years ago#18
where is the option for neither
3 years ago#19
Yeah I wouldn't really consider myself a fanboy. I will get whichever console does more to appeal to me personally whether it is the controller or the games. I used to like the ps2 then the xbox 360, so we'll see which earns my love this time around.
"Don't focus on da finger or you'll miss all dat heavenry grory"
3 years ago#20
There are some things I am a bit concerned about, however, I'll likely be picking up both consoles when they are released.
I'm a PS360ii gamer! XBL - PSN: JoshTru84
Currently own, 328 XB360, 108 XBLA, 44 PS3, 30 PSN, 38 Wii, 8 VC, 38 DS, 36 PSP, and 5 3DS games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What console are you going with next gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived