This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What console are you going with next gen?

#41HajimeNoIppoPosted 1/8/2013 3:59:14 AM
If the 720? goes more media, then I will stick with what ever console does games.
#42hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 3:59:37 AM
can't vote. No all of them option. I will have and play 720, PS4, Wii U, Vita, 3DS and PC. I'm a gamer and real gamers don't pick sides and cost themselves missing out on great experiences.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#43ponderingcowPosted 1/8/2013 4:01:27 AM
cup_a_soup posted...
I like how all these people are saying "Sony has all these exclusives that matter to me".

It took them 6 years to get them.

Has everyone forgetten the 'PS3 haz no gaemes' meme that was rightfully planted on the joke console for the first 5-6 years of the consoles existence? How the PS3 always got the worst version of the game?

People liking a different console to you really annoys you huh?
---
Posted from my GBA with L33T Cheese v1
#44kylecliffePosted 1/8/2013 4:09:39 AM
Wii U. And it is next gen because it is Nintendo's next gen console. And when the new Xbox and PS3 come out it will be the Wii U that will be competing with them, not the Wii. Therefore it will be Wii U, Xbox 720, PS4 in the console wars which does make the Wii U next gen.
I will always be with Nintendo because they release good games that are unique, instead of releasing the same FPS crap.
Call me a fanboy if you will, I don't care. Why is being a fanboy bad?
The only flaw with Nintendo is that they dont focus on communicating enough with online friends via achievements and headsets. They tried to fix it with Miiverse but it is not enough.
And thats the problem with people these days, they focus on online and friends too much rather then just playing alone.
But Nintendo need to make more games online (like Nintendo Land).
Of course this is all my opinion :)
---
No changing this sig until I FC Through The Fire & Flames & get a time less than 1:10 on Luigi Circuit!
#45hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 4:15:27 AM
extra time will be given to the 3DS now because of Pokemon X and Y, but still getting all the systems.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#46Sengoku_BladePosted 1/8/2013 4:17:39 AM
atari or sega?
---
Kickin it old skull
#47El_ZaggyPosted 1/8/2013 4:56:27 AM(edited)
TheIastspartan posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Wii U once it actually gets some good games like Zelda, a 3D Mario, Metroid and Smash Bros. Not to mention a price drop.

The topic question is NEXT GEN.

The Wii U is not next gen.

It has ****ty specs and power, but that doesn't stop it from being a next gen console.

So youre saying that a console maker can put a ****ty product on the market and calls it next gen? Next gen are by definition, new consoles that are a lot more advanced in power and graphics than the current ones. We all know wii u poor specs are poor performances issues. We are all aware of the hardware that the wii u uses are mid range pc parts. Wii u shoudnt be considered has a next gen. And anyway the developpers dont consider it either. This is not a wii u thread so im gonna stop here. But a bad product like the wii u doesnt earn a next gen title. Thw Wii isnt a current gen product. It has the power of a gamecube or maybe slighty better. it is 6th gen console.So that make the wii U 7th gen console.

PS4 for me
#48Luthor_Posted 1/8/2013 5:05:28 AM
kylecliffe posted...
Wii U. And it is next gen because it is Nintendo's next gen console. And when the new Xbox and PS3 come out it will be the Wii U that will be competing with them, not the Wii. Therefore it will be Wii U, Xbox 720, PS4 in the console wars which does make the Wii U next gen.
I will always be with Nintendo because they release good games that are unique, instead of releasing the same FPS crap.
Call me a fanboy if you will, I don't care. Why is being a fanboy bad?
The only flaw with Nintendo is that they dont focus on communicating enough with online friends via achievements and headsets. They tried to fix it with Miiverse but it is not enough.
And thats the problem with people these days, they focus on online and friends too much rather then just playing alone.
But Nintendo need to make more games online (like Nintendo Land).
Of course this is all my opinion :)

Stopped reading at "releasing FPS crap"

Do you just listen to what other blind people tell you they see?

Microsoft has one exclusive FPS franchise. One.

And not all FPS' are the same. This is another blind statement. Bioshock, Borderlands, Halo. All very different.

'Nuff said?
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#49NewavePosted 1/8/2013 5:38:22 AM
The only thing I know at all about the next gen is that Sony has patents they COULD use to block secondhand games with.

Based on that one single piece of available information I have to go with the next Xbox for now.
---
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV
#50hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 5:52:27 AM(edited)
El_Zaggy posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Wii U once it actually gets some good games like Zelda, a 3D Mario, Metroid and Smash Bros. Not to mention a price drop.

The topic question is NEXT GEN.

The Wii U is not next gen.

It has ****ty specs and power, but that doesn't stop it from being a next gen console.

Next gen are by definition, new consoles that are a lot more advanced in power and graphics than the current ones.... Thw Wii isnt a current gen product. It has the power of a gamecube or maybe slighty better.

Wii more powerful than gamecube=same gen as PS3 and 360

Wii U more powerful than Wii=same gen as PS4 and 720

A system only needs to be more powerful than the system made by the same company before it to be considered next gen.

I disliked the Wii for lack of games I cared about and nothing on the Wii U interests me as of now and I still understand that.

Don't be dense.
---