This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My god Netflix is so bad.

#1Homie_202Posted 1/7/2013 9:19:45 PM
Ok I have had Netflix for about a year and a half. And while I have liked the convenience of it it just sucks. I mean they never have new categories up and when they do they are gone the next time I turn it on. I finally got a new category that I was genuinely interested in last night it was gory b movies and now tonight it's gone. My god when is Netflix gonna stop sucking?
#2BeefEasterPosted 1/7/2013 9:23:46 PM
you know you're not limited to what's displayed in the categories, right?

you can search for any movie you want

here's a list of the movies currently on IW

http://instant watcher.com/

remove the space between t and w
#3DRzCalderonPosted 1/7/2013 9:25:35 PM
Breaking Bad
Weeds
How I Met Your Mother
That 70s Show
The Walking Dead
Mad Men
Rescue Me

It's easy, stop watching movies and watch shows you barely heard of instead. These are some awesome shows. But you have to just sit back and give them a chance.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#4PatchworkPosted 1/7/2013 9:26:20 PM
There are a lot of good independent films, too.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.
#5nightshadeAPosted 1/7/2013 9:28:27 PM
net flix isnt any better for selection than the old video stores really

10% blockbusters 20%old classic moviesand tv shows 5% wrestling and ufc and cable tv/drive in filler for the rest
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#6IvanKozlovPosted 1/7/2013 9:33:42 PM
Doctor Who is on there. Good enough for me.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
#7Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 9:33:49 PM
DRzCalderon posted...
Breaking Bad
Weeds
How I Met Your Mother
That 70s Show
The Walking Dead
Mad Men
Rescue Me

It's easy, stop watching movies and watch shows you barely heard of instead. These are some awesome shows. But you have to just sit back and give them a chance.

I have watched all of those and I love breaking bad,walking dead, and that's 70s show but weeds how I met your mother and mad men especially I can't stand. I have never watched rescue me though.
#8Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 9:34:55 PM
IvanKozlov posted...

That's show doesn't look interesting to me at all and that's all my friend talks about and it just makes me want to watch it less every time he says anything about it.
#9IvanKozlovPosted 1/7/2013 9:36:57 PM
Homie_202 posted...
IvanKozlov posted...

That's show doesn't look interesting to me at all and that's all my friend talks about and it just makes me want to watch it less every time he says anything about it.

To each his own. It really is an amazing show.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
#10Dillon360Posted 1/7/2013 9:44:09 PM
How I met your mother
The League
Always sunny in Philadelphia
Trailer Park Boys

Some of the most hilarious TV shows are on here, WTF are you smoking?

Netflix is awesome!

7$ a month for hilarious tv shows and NO commercials? Hell yeah!
---
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....