This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My god Netflix is so bad.

#41mastahjebusPosted 1/8/2013 3:28:56 PM
majinbuu58 posted...
Dillon360 posted...
IvanKozlov posted...
Dillon360 posted...
How I met your mother
The League
Always sunny in Philadelphia
Trailer Park Boys

Some of the most hilarious TV shows are on here, WTF are you smoking?

Netflix is awesome!

7$ a month for hilarious tv shows and NO commercials? Hell yeah!

Sunny is on there!?

Yizzerd!

^ (That's how black people say yes...)

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/obama.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4gIDMUWW74k/TM3MZQAF0lI/AAAAAAAAAA0/0BxBPiJRBBU/s320/WePresidentNow.jpg
---
"Your" = Possession | "You're" = You Are | "Their" = Possession | "They're" = They Are | "There" = Position
#42Deathx113Posted 1/8/2013 3:29:47 PM
My god xbox360 is so good!

You need new god.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#43VasDeferensPosted 1/8/2013 5:44:35 PM
I can watch SNL from the very first episode back in 1976 to the near recent . Where else can I get that ? I'd have to spend hundreds of $$ to get the box sets for that .
#44KillfaceDingoPosted 1/8/2013 6:27:15 PM
I just got a new netflix account today, so I will be adding lots more to my queue, but here it is so far:

Afro Samurai
Samurai Champloo
Soul Eater
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil
V/H/S
Star Trek
Workaholics
King of the Hill
Beavis and Butt-head
Arrested Development
Wilfred
Trailer Park Boys
Frasier
South Park
Warrior
The Warrior's Way
Fullmetal Alchemist
Desert Punk
Witchblade
XXXholic
Basilisk
Gungrave
Yo Gabba Gabba!
A Night at the Roxbury
Take Me Home Tonight
Battle Royale
Rubber
I Love You Phillip Morris
Party Monster
Hostel: Part III
Slither
The Evil Dead
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
The Thing
13 Assassins
The Good, the Bad, the Weird
Sons of Anarchy
Blue Mountain State
Iron Sky
Blubberella
Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives
Portlandia
Twin Peaks
Home Movies
Jon Benjamin Has a Van
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd...
The Office (U.K.)

I haven't seen every single thing on that list, but I have seen most. And what I haven't seen I have very good things about so I would recommend it all
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#45CapwnDPosted 1/8/2013 9:41:46 PM
Twin peaks is on Netflix? Oh hell yeah!
---
Thrash Zone
#46KillfaceDingoPosted 1/8/2013 9:43:25 PM
CaPwnD posted...
Twin peaks is on Netflix? Oh hell yeah!

Yup. I didn't know until today (well, I just got a new account today lol)

Excited about it.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#47VincentVegaPosted 1/8/2013 10:03:00 PM
aDomination posted...
The Canadian verson is even worse it takes them months to update it with anything worth watching.

Yep. You Americans have it good compared to us. At least you vs get new movies and movies people abbé actually heard of. Plus you get current tv shows. We don't, aside from Dexter, Mad Men and the Walking Dead.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#48CapwnDPosted 1/8/2013 10:20:34 PM
aDomination posted...
The Canadian verson is even worse it takes them months to update it with anything worth watching.

Yep. You Americans have it good compared to us. At least you vs get new movies and movies people abbé actually heard of. Plus you get current tv shows. We don't, aside from Dexter, Mad Men and the Walking Dead.

That's too bad, considering you are trying to pay for movies and TV even though there are other cheaper routes available. That really sucks. That's the kind of thing that really drives me crazy. Just like security on some piece of software. You do everything legally and purchase it, but the person who has to jump through all the hoops of security is the person doing it legally.

A better analogy is how the FBI warning is cut from movies when you pirate them. Those that are doing the right thing have to sit through crap like that, and other advertising crap, yet the pirates get right into the movie.
---
Thrash Zone
#49nightshadeAPosted 1/8/2013 10:27:14 PM
funny tho i think it gets used more for tv than movies
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#50smashthesmurfsPosted 1/8/2013 10:27:23 PM
CaPwnD posted...
aDomination posted...

That's too bad, considering you are trying to pay for movies and TV even though there are other cheaper routes available. That really sucks. That's the kind of thing that really drives me crazy. Just like security on some piece of software. You do everything legally and purchase it, but the person who has to jump through all the hoops of security is the person doing it legally.

A better analogy is how the FBI warning is cut from movies when you pirate them. Those that are doing the right thing have to sit through crap like that, and other advertising crap, yet the pirates get right into the movie.

yeah but that lasts for like 5 seconds? Right?
---
GT: papa cashwads