This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What now defunct game company would you bring back to life?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What now defunct game company would you bring back to life?
4 years ago#11
Any one of the half dozen or so companies EA ran into the ground... Bullfrog, Origin etc.
3Ds friend code - 0903-4184-6816
Xbox Live: RobDaCool
4 years ago#12
TheBlueStig posted...
The full AM2 and 2K Sports divisions from Sega before the EA crap had them disbanded.

And the team from Vivendi Universal that made Metal Arms:Glitch in the System. I want the promised sequel to that game done on either the Halo 4 engine or the Gears 3 engine.

That would be so awesome.
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
4 years ago#13
I just want Tomonobu Itagaki to get back in the spotlight.
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
4 years ago#14
Easily Ensemble Studios.
I can't remember one game they made that I did not adore.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
4 years ago#15
Power Stone is/was one of my favorite games of all time - sure it's made by capcom who is still doing fine in regards to a financial standpoint, but they just release sequels and bull**** HD rereleases. Their questionable DLC and employee treatment have also caused them to lose credibility in the gaming world. At this point I consider them "defunct."
"If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic."
360 Gamertag: The Sticky Emu
4 years ago#16
FASA: I need another Shadowrun game. Not an FPS mind you, but an action RPG like the sega genesis version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.
Gamertag:Kreator82
4 years ago#17
rdking96 posted...
Power Stone is/was one of my favorite games of all time - sure it's made by capcom who is still doing fine in regards to a financial standpoint, but they just release sequels and bull**** HD rereleases. Their questionable DLC and employee treatment have also caused them to lose credibility in the gaming world. At this point I consider them "defunct."

Ohhhh what I would do for a Power Stone HD collection. I would forgive Capcom for... a few... of their unethical business practices.
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
4 years ago#18
King_Akeela posted...
FASA: I need another Shadowrun game. Not an FPS mind you, but an action RPG like the sega genesis version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/

And Lunar was made by Game Arts. However, I'd love to have Working Designs back to publish it if it was ever made.
XBL - RottenToTheGore PSN - TheSuperSadist
www.last.fm/user/Vaccy
4 years ago#19
All the ones that EA and Actvision swallowed up and killed off.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
4 years ago#20
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Non-sucky Rareware, A.K.A. pre-Microsoft days.

Cmae in here to say exactly this, or.... Nintendo
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What now defunct game company would you bring back to life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived