This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What now defunct game company would you bring back to life?

#11DonomegaPosted 1/8/2013 11:28:19 AM
Any one of the half dozen or so companies EA ran into the ground... Bullfrog, Origin etc.
---
3Ds friend code - 0903-4184-6816
Xbox Live: RobDaCool
#12higherflyerJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:29:30 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
The full AM2 and 2K Sports divisions from Sega before the EA crap had them disbanded.

And the team from Vivendi Universal that made Metal Arms:Glitch in the System. I want the promised sequel to that game done on either the Halo 4 engine or the Gears 3 engine.

That would be so awesome.
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#13MrMikeMaPosted 1/8/2013 11:36:42 AM
I just want Tomonobu Itagaki to get back in the spotlight.
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#14SunDevil77Posted 1/8/2013 11:46:14 AM
Easily Ensemble Studios.
I can't remember one game they made that I did not adore.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#15rdking96Posted 1/8/2013 11:55:19 AM
Power Stone is/was one of my favorite games of all time - sure it's made by capcom who is still doing fine in regards to a financial standpoint, but they just release sequels and bull**** HD rereleases. Their questionable DLC and employee treatment have also caused them to lose credibility in the gaming world. At this point I consider them "defunct."
---
"If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic."
360 Gamertag: The Sticky Emu
#16King_AkeelaPosted 1/8/2013 12:01:08 PM
FASA: I need another Shadowrun game. Not an FPS mind you, but an action RPG like the sega genesis version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.
---
Gamertag:Kreator82
#17higherflyerJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:01:59 PM
rdking96 posted...
Power Stone is/was one of my favorite games of all time - sure it's made by capcom who is still doing fine in regards to a financial standpoint, but they just release sequels and bull**** HD rereleases. Their questionable DLC and employee treatment have also caused them to lose credibility in the gaming world. At this point I consider them "defunct."

Ohhhh what I would do for a Power Stone HD collection. I would forgive Capcom for... a few... of their unethical business practices.
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#18jisatsu_kouiPosted 1/8/2013 12:03:52 PM
King_Akeela posted...
FASA: I need another Shadowrun game. Not an FPS mind you, but an action RPG like the sega genesis version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/

And Lunar was made by Game Arts. However, I'd love to have Working Designs back to publish it if it was ever made.
---
XBL - RottenToTheGore PSN - TheSuperSadist
www.last.fm/user/Vaccy
#19BombermanGoldPosted 1/8/2013 12:05:40 PM
All the ones that EA and Actvision swallowed up and killed off.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#20HaganPosted 1/8/2013 12:06:56 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Non-sucky Rareware, A.K.A. pre-Microsoft days.

Cmae in here to say exactly this, or.... Nintendo
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz