This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What now defunct game company would you bring back to life?

#21Mindwipe77Posted 1/8/2013 12:07:15 PM
LJN.....they made the best games...

also working designs, loved their rpgs
---
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
#22higherflyerJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:13:18 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
LJN.....they made the best games...

also working designs, loved their rpgs

LJN... Bill and Ted, Friday the 13th, Who Framed Roger Rabbit... I do agree with you. That Friday the 13th game scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#23King_AkeelaPosted 1/8/2013 12:21:28 PM
jisatsu_koui posted...
King_Akeela posted...
FASA: I need another Shadowrun game. Not an FPS mind you, but an action RPG like the sega genesis version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/

And Lunar was made by Game Arts. However, I'd love to have Working Designs back to publish it if it was ever made.

I'm aware of this game, but i want a console action rpg, not a turn based PC RPG. I love their enthusiasm for this game and may check it out, i'm just loyal to the sega game and i've wanted another one like it for years.
---
Gamertag:Kreator82
#24higherflyerJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:27:20 PM(edited)
King_Akeela posted...
jisatsu_koui posted...
King_Akeela posted...
FASA: I need another Shadowrun game. Not an FPS mind you, but an action RPG like the sega genesis version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/

And Lunar was made by Game Arts. However, I'd love to have Working Designs back to publish it if it was ever made.

I'm aware of this game, but i want a console action rpg, not a turn based PC RPG. I love their enthusiasm for this game and may check it out, i'm just loyal to the sega game and i've wanted another one like it for years.

If you take away the Shadowrun name from the FPS, it's actually a really great, underappreciated game that still has a very active community with perhaps the most friendliest people you'll find on Live. I still pop the game once in awhile and always have a blast. But yes, a true sequel would be nice.
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#25rdking96Posted 1/8/2013 12:27:19 PM
higherflyerJ posted...
rdking96 posted...
Power Stone is/was one of my favorite games of all time - sure it's made by capcom who is still doing fine in regards to a financial standpoint, but they just release sequels and bull**** HD rereleases. Their questionable DLC and employee treatment have also caused them to lose credibility in the gaming world. At this point I consider them "defunct."

Ohhhh what I would do for a Power Stone HD collection. I would forgive Capcom for... a few... of their unethical business practices.

Amen.
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#26CNashPosted 1/8/2013 1:16:27 PM
Squaresoft - before the Enix merger and before half their staff left to form Mistwalker.

---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#27tremble1476Posted 1/8/2013 1:20:16 PM
Bizarre Creations
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Banandon
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/banandon/
#28Poopcorn13Posted 1/8/2013 1:25:23 PM
Perfect Light posted...
Pandemic.

---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#29natevinesPosted 1/8/2013 1:28:49 PM
lol imagine the crap LJN could create today?
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#30JenniferTatePosted 1/8/2013 1:31:41 PM
natevines posted...
lol imagine the crap LJN could create today?

I miss that rainbow of quality.

And Ocean.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson