This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What now defunct game company would you bring back to life?

#61Kaoshi_SanPosted 1/8/2013 3:58:04 PM
Working Designs really Loved them.
---
PSN: Kaoshi_Murahime [Pawn - Sazumi Lvl 100 Ranger]
PSN: Sazumi_Chan [Pawn - Musashi Lvl 200 Fighter]
#62higherflyerJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:58:12 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Midway.

I want my Psi-Ops sequel!

This, This, and This. Oh, what I would do...
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#63Gary StantonPosted 1/8/2013 4:00:36 PM
I'm going old school and say two development teams. Wolfteam and Telenet. They made some awesome 16-bit games. Hell I miss the 16-bit era. Imagine what they could do with today's technology.
---
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
#64FATALJUMPPosted 1/8/2013 4:03:19 PM
Troika games , they were buggy as all git out but, fun as hell just the same.

I second Team Silent. I`m not sure they`re out of biz but Terminal Reality. I also miss Westwood , Nox was a hell ova game.
Can`t believe I almost forgot Black Isle.
#65twiztidfreak6t9Posted 1/8/2013 4:04:01 PM
Quote:Perfect Light posted...
Pandemic.

Oh, Battlefront 3... *sigh*

@master_gamr1231

^This :(
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#66Bat178Posted 1/8/2013 4:08:05 PM
Artoon.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#67Oni_TaedoPosted 1/8/2013 4:15:45 PM
higherflyerJ posted...
kungfuj0 posted...
Bioware. Old Bioware is pretty much dead now. EAware is all that is left.

AKI. Makers of No Mercy and the other classic N64 wrestling games. I dunno if they are defunct or what. I just know I'd LOVE to see them make a wrestling game for the 360 right about now, and I don't even care if its licensed. In fact, I'd probably prefer it not be licensed. Just adapt that gameplay and control scheme for today's consoles, give it a deep create-a-wrestler mode, and give it decent online play, and I'm in!

I will also join the Pandemic bandwagon, even though the only game they made that I loved was the first Mercenaries game.

Ahhhh Aki. I so want a new Def Jam game like the PS2 ones, not necessarily with hip hop artists. Icon killed that chance, though.

I would kill for a new, good Def Jam title.
Bring back create-a-fighter, add more fighting styles (maybe weapon centric fighting styles, and perhaps some more variations on traditional martial arts. Let's turn it into a strategic Soul Calibur with Ice T and Snoop Do... Lion... *shudders*.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#68ChargrilledPosted 1/8/2013 4:20:14 PM
studio liverpool
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#69higherflyerJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:52:19 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
higherflyerJ posted...
kungfuj0 posted...
Bioware. Old Bioware is pretty much dead now. EAware is all that is left.

AKI. Makers of No Mercy and the other classic N64 wrestling games. I dunno if they are defunct or what. I just know I'd LOVE to see them make a wrestling game for the 360 right about now, and I don't even care if its licensed. In fact, I'd probably prefer it not be licensed. Just adapt that gameplay and control scheme for today's consoles, give it a deep create-a-wrestler mode, and give it decent online play, and I'm in!

I will also join the Pandemic bandwagon, even though the only game they made that I loved was the first Mercenaries game.

Ahhhh Aki. I so want a new Def Jam game like the PS2 ones, not necessarily with hip hop artists. Icon killed that chance, though.

I would kill for a new, good Def Jam title.
Bring back create-a-fighter, add more fighting styles (maybe weapon centric fighting styles, and perhaps some more variations on traditional martial arts. Let's turn it into a strategic Soul Calibur with Ice T and Snoop Do... Lion... *shudders*.

ha. Yeah, I just heard his new name today and preceded to LOL for a full minute and a half followed by a "Seriously?!"
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#70SandOnMyBootPosted 1/8/2013 4:57:15 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
LJN.....they made the best games...

LJN never made a single game. They were a publisher (and a toy company). All LJN games were made by outside developers, even if the developer was not credited.