This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

phantom dust

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. phantom dust

User Info: EricDraven59

EricDraven59
4 years ago#1
Anyone remember the game Phantom Dust for xbox? It came out as a cheap budget title but turned out to be one of my favorite games on the console. I wonder will there ever be a sequel on 360? I'm surprised in all these years that past there is no sequel

User Info: moneymikesa

moneymikesa
4 years ago#2
I remember that game, I think I rented it, or bought it really cheap. Turn based fighting game right? For some reason I doubt they'll ever remake or make a sequel. Maybe in Japan if you're lucky

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#3
I owned it, fantastic ****ing game imo.

I wish I had XBL back then, would have been amazing to play against another player.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC
4 years ago#4
Hmm, I own Phantom Dust, but haven't played the game yet...
Rise from your grave...

User Info: headwounds13

headwounds13
4 years ago#5
I hope this doesn't come across mean, but somebody remembers Phantom Dust and asks the same question at least once a month. Good game, sequel doubtful.
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/headwoundss/129167586636177506-1.gif

User Info: 2Dshmuplover

2Dshmuplover
4 years ago#6
I tried playing this the other day, not really my sorta thing but man is it gorgeous looking.
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
4 years ago#7
We were super lucky to get the first one. There's little to no chance of any sort of sequal or rerelease.

User Info: Shadow_Vortex

Shadow_Vortex
4 years ago#8
headwounds13 posted...
I hope this doesn't come across mean, but somebody remembers Phantom Dust and asks the same question at least once a month. Good game, sequel doubtful.

Haha, this all the way.

It was... still is a great game and was even released at a budget price. Admittedly, I like it when people bring the game up every once in a while. A lot of people have never even heard of it, let alone play it. Definitely one of the original Xbox's gems.
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.

User Info: RockguyKev

RockguyKev
4 years ago#9
<<Turn based fighting game right?>>

Nope. Card-based, real-time, action/fighting game only it didn't actually use cards. Makes perfect sense when you play.

Also, best game ever.

User Info: _OujiDoza_

_OujiDoza_
4 years ago#10
Yeah, the group that made it now makes Zumba fitness games or something now - doubt we will see another one :(
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. phantom dust

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived