This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Game Genres you're bad at, yet still have fun with.

#11Res5Posted 1/9/2013 12:31:10 PM
Strategy RPGs. I suck so much at them yet I love them soooooooooo much. I don't think I've ever beaten a single one.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#12MR_SorenPosted 1/9/2013 12:37:55 PM
I don't like the topic title, because it seems to suggest people are only supposed to like things they are good at, and liking something you suck at is going against the grain.

Anyway, I'm pretty bad at...
...FPS, but have fun playing with my friends.
...Fighting Games, but find them to be too fun to be bothered by it.
...Shoot-em-ups, but I can't put them down once I get going.

Ultimately, it's all about having fun, and that is independent of winning and losing.
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
#13Scoter81Posted 1/9/2013 12:54:15 PM
I'm awful at FPS but enjoy playing CoD zombies often. I'm always dead last the rare times I try regular MP though.
#14Travarkoth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:55:45 PM
I don't like the topic title, because it seems to suggest people are only supposed to like things they are good at, and liking something you suck at is going against the grain.

Just proving that you don't have to be good at a game to have fun with it.
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
#15Dragon NexusPosted 1/9/2013 1:02:05 PM
Fighting games that take skill or where you need to know combos... I like games like Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat, where two noobs can bash the buttons and get lucky :)

You'd probably enjoy Dead or Alive then.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#16SqawksPosted 1/9/2013 1:07:11 PM
I'm pretty bad at fighting games, and not much better at FPSs. If the game has bots or a robust offline mode, then that's good enough for me.
---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#17pothocketPosted 1/9/2013 1:11:38 PM
MR_Soren posted...
Ultimately, it's all about having fun, and that is independent of winning and losing.

That sounds like something a loser would say.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#18f3l1xxx672Posted 1/9/2013 1:13:13 PM
Battlefield 9/10 times i get destroyed playing but still seem to have a blast
---
Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words describing the impact materialise out of thin air