This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 surpasses 360 in sales

#131TheArcadePosted 1/11/2013 10:04:34 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Is this thread still going? Shame. Shame is what everyone involved should feel.

Oh poo, I'm contributing... *feels shamed*

You can thank Sony's little girls for that. They keep coming in here bumping the topic. Have a feeling they're insecure about their console purchase. In anycase mods needs to lock this topic.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#132MEFreak1984Posted 1/11/2013 10:09:37 AM
656stooge posted...
Auhaden72190 posted...
I like the Burton Batman movies better than the Nolan ones.

An unpopular opinion, I know, but it's true.

Same. I still love TDK though, but I honestly think DKR is one of the worst 'critically' acclaimed films (whereas Batman Forever is one of the worst films ever) I've ever seen. It was just so disjointed and boring that I'll never watch it again.

Also I like Keaton better than Bale. I like Bale in some films like The Machinist, but just not in this series. The villains just seemed far more interwsting and his voice was comical.

I thought Michael Keaton was the best Batman too, along with Kevin Conroy from the animated series and Arkham games. I hated Bane in this movie, couldn't understand him half the time, and the Movie itself just dragged on forever. It definitely felt longer than it really was.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drink Starbucks"
#133BingSanpaoPosted 1/11/2013 10:13:51 AM
TheArcade posted...
BingSanpao posted...
It's just fun to see the amount of butthurt involved over something totally irrelevant.

So you're bumping this topic because despite Microsoft's financial success and market gains you want to point and laugh at a corporation who, quite frankly, couldn't be happier? You invoke this cynicism towards Sony's rival even though Sony is another corporation who doesn't give a damn about you.

Look, I know you're slightly jaded because Sony got their candy-asses whooped this generation compared to the last few. Losing marketshare, broken exclusivity, least software sold, behind Microsoft & Nintendo. No need to hide those tears, I sense hostility go with your feelings. Hold on while I get you a bucket.

I didn't bump the topic. It was right on the front page. And I'm not laughing at MS but at people getting angry over something so trivial.
#134BigBossMakaveliPosted 1/11/2013 11:35:07 AM
They deserve to .. Microsoft has really dropped the ball last couple of years. Sony worst Generation still beats Microsoft best generation.
#135FenriswolfPosted 1/11/2013 11:49:47 AM
BigBossMakaveli posted...
They deserve to .. Microsoft has really dropped the ball last couple of years. Sony worst Generation still beats Microsoft best generation.

And Sony didn't? I can't even recall one worthwhile PS3 exclusive in 2012 other than Twisted Metal, which flopped.
---
Hello
#136scoobydoobydontPosted 1/11/2013 11:52:53 AM
Book of Spells, duh! It's only the bestest Harry Potter game to have no actual Harry Potter ever! Plus that fighting game, Sony Smash Bros Melee AllStar Brawl, it's likeway better than that Nintendo ripoff. Nintendo is for babbies.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#137TheArcadePosted 1/11/2013 3:04:22 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
BigBossMakaveli posted...

And Sony didn't? I can't even recall one worthwhile PS3 exclusive in 2012 other than Twisted Metal, which flopped.

Ouch.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#138DarkTyrantXPosted 1/15/2013 11:08:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]