This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 surpasses 360 in sales

#61pingpongchingPosted 1/10/2013 10:06:48 AM
Sarlacc posted...
It's funny how the sony pony trolls say the same thing every year.

--They ignore the current state, they ignore that the 360 had more exclusives in 2012 and have more exclusives overall (actually most are to stupid to know that, they're brainwashed by the other sony ponies)
--They boast some number and say "Sony finally caught up!" and it turns out they're mixing Vita Numbers in with that, or they're talking about units shipped
--They will list the same games that are coming out in 2013 as they listed last year, the games that they thought were going to come out in 2012.

Never change ponies. Never change.

Haha...ha....haha....ha..........ha.....

If there's anything worse than a rabid hater or fanboy, it's an ignorant one.

If, and this is a very big if, the 360 has more exclusives than the ps3, they certainly have fewer worthwhile exclusives.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, check the top scores (according to metacritic, a generally fair score aggregate site) for both the ps3 and the 360.

If you don't want to, I can summarize the lists for you real quick:

Halo
Gears
Forza
Left 4 Dead
Crackdown
Alan Wake
Fable

PS3

Uncharted
Little Big Planet
Metal Gear Solid 4
God of War
Killzone
Ratchet and Clank
Heavy Rain
Resistance
MLB The Show
Valkyria Chronicles
infamous
Gran Turismo
Motorstorm

Those are all games above an 80 metacritic score not counting arcade titles. Each console has it's fair share of those.

So, you want to go ahead and run that "xbox has more exclusives" nonsense by me again?

And just so you know, I primarily play ps3 but I don't have anything against the 360 really. I have played and beaten the Gears series and some of the Halo's, played a little Left 4 Dead, and would like to play Alan Wake.

Play what you want. Enjoy what you play. And stop spreading unnecessary hate.
---
"Rely on the luck of the rabbit's foot if you must, just remember that it didn't work for the rabbit."
PSN: pingpong_ching
#62FenriswolfPosted 1/10/2013 10:22:18 AM
pingpongching posted...
Sarlacc posted...
It's funny how the sony pony trolls say the same thing every year.

--They ignore the current state, they ignore that the 360 had more exclusives in 2012 and have more exclusives overall (actually most are to stupid to know that, they're brainwashed by the other sony ponies)
--They boast some number and say "Sony finally caught up!" and it turns out they're mixing Vita Numbers in with that, or they're talking about units shipped
--They will list the same games that are coming out in 2013 as they listed last year, the games that they thought were going to come out in 2012.

Never change ponies. Never change.

Haha...ha....haha....ha..........ha.....

If there's anything worse than a rabid hater or fanboy, it's an ignorant one.

If, and this is a very big if, the 360 has more exclusives than the ps3, they certainly have fewer worthwhile exclusives.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, check the top scores (according to metacritic, a generally fair score aggregate site) for both the ps3 and the 360.

If you don't want to, I can summarize the lists for you real quick:

Halo
Gears
Forza
Left 4 Dead
Crackdown
Alan Wake
Fable

PS3

Uncharted
Little Big Planet
Metal Gear Solid 4
God of War
Killzone
Ratchet and Clank
Heavy Rain
Resistance
MLB The Show
Valkyria Chronicles
infamous
Gran Turismo
Motorstorm

Those are all games above an 80 metacritic score not counting arcade titles. Each console has it's fair share of those.

So, you want to go ahead and run that "xbox has more exclusives" nonsense by me again?

And just so you know, I primarily play ps3 but I don't have anything against the 360 really. I have played and beaten the Gears series and some of the Halo's, played a little Left 4 Dead, and would like to play Alan Wake.

Oh please, you aren't fooling anyone with your anti-360 trolling, and since when does a random Metacritic ranking determine quality, or 80 being the cutoff line, deliberately excluding 360 games like Lost Odyssey, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Kameo, Ace Combat 6, Dead Rising, and Viva Pinata. And I love how you're also purposely ignoring downloadable games, a major strength for 360.

According to Wikipedia, there are 246 X360 exclusives vs 209 PS3 exclusives, and that's not including console exclusives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_3-only_games
---
Hello
#63JenniferTatePosted 1/10/2013 10:24:34 AM
When I bought mine on December 26th, I didn't know that my 160GB slim was changing the very face of the war.

Godspeed, Drake, Elena, Ellie, and Joel. Godspeed.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#64DarkVenomPosted 1/10/2013 10:31:46 AM
It was inevitable anyways.
#65PigfartsPosted 1/10/2013 10:33:31 AM
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Someone at Sony is clearly fudging the numbers. If that was remotely true, the CoD online players would be way closer together. Xbox is still blowing Sony out of the water.

There is something fishy going on. Trying too look good for the next E3, you know how they love to show off their numbers at their shows.

So I call BS.

Yes, b/c CoD online use is an indicator of console sales. Thats good to know. I use my ps3 3x more then my xbox b/c I have 2 tb of movies I play through ps3. I do play more games on xbox, I don't play CoD on either system.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#66SarlaccPosted 1/10/2013 10:49:02 AM(edited)
If, and this is a very big if, the 360 has more exclusives than the ps3

Like I said, many sony pony trolls don't even know the truth. Yes, the 360 has more exclusives. Plus it has all the games that it shares with PC.

they certainly have fewer worthwhile exclusives.

That's your opinion. You don't even know what they are and here you are trying to tell me that they're not as good. And you have the audacity to call me ignorant! LMFAO. What's your GT, I only see a PSN in your sig. I want to see what games you actually have played on the 360.

Those are all games above an 80 metacritic score not counting arcade titles.

Here we go! Now you sony ponies have to not count Arcade games, and are only looking at Metacritic scores! How much ignoring of games can you do? Why would you only look at Metacritic score, and why on earth would you not count arcade games? Some of my favorite Playstation 3 games are PSN games. Why would you ignore those? Ignore... Ignorance. There's that word again.

You should really check your own glass house before you start throwing rocks, little man.
---
Nobody expects the Sarlacc Pit.
#67SarlaccPosted 1/10/2013 10:43:48 AM

Yet you're going to come into a topic on the 360 boards, a topic made by a sony fanboy troll about some more bogus numbers (this topic is nothing new, pops up every few months) and you're going to ignore the truth and tell me that I'm wrong and tell ME to stop spreading the hate? Take your damn head out of the sand, you were blinded by the Sony Defense Force.
---
Nobody expects the Sarlacc Pit.
#68CathickleSquallPosted 1/10/2013 10:45:39 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
I can't wait for the next gen to hit, so I can buy a cheap PS3.

Wish I could afford one atm.

I'd do this also, but I don't really like any of the exclusives for it. And I'd rather be able to talk to my friends while I play my games. So I'll stick with my 360. And Shipped =/= Sold.
---
Uh. Random signature?
#69Knight_Rider_3KPosted 1/10/2013 10:56:46 AM
Pigfarts posted...
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Someone at Sony is clearly fudging the numbers. If that was remotely true, the CoD online players would be way closer together. Xbox is still blowing Sony out of the water.

There is something fishy going on. Trying too look good for the next E3, you know how they love to show off their numbers at their shows.

So I call BS.

Yes, b/c CoD online use is an indicator of console sales. Thats good to know. I use my ps3 3x more then my xbox b/c I have 2 tb of movies I play through ps3. I do play more games on xbox, I don't play CoD on either system.

With a minor in Probability & Statistics, I can say yes it is a good indicator as it is the most popular game on both consoles.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#70sonicteam2k1Posted 1/10/2013 11:07:12 AM
RayzerTag posted...
To be honest, I'm glad it did.

this. Micorsoft used to care about releasing content for core gamers, they just gave up. They don't even make exclusives much anymore.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own