This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell did we come in last place this generation?

#101BarneyBoscoPosted 1/10/2013 6:45:55 PM
Whatever bar mage chic, you have no clue young lady. Let us grown folk, not trolls, have an adult discussion, before I throw it on the ground. You make me sick with your sense,
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#102Gandalf the IstariPosted 1/10/2013 6:50:10 PM
In 1 generation they went from a noncompetitor to equaling entrenched and established brands. I'd hardly call that failure.
#103wneissPosted 1/10/2013 7:17:48 PM
Wii lost? That sucks...
---
PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP-3000, DSi XL, GBA SP...
Playing: Tales of Legendia, Phantasy Star Universe
#104wneissPosted 1/10/2013 7:19:50 PM
Oh, and the breed of gamers that's made themselves very apparent over the last decade or so is a disgrace to all of us gamers everywhere. Get over yourselves and what you feel is 'dying' and 'losing' and just go play some freakin' games already.

I swear people nowadays spend more time online complaining about videogames then they do actually playing them...pathetic.
---
PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP-3000, DSi XL, GBA SP...
Playing: Tales of Legendia, Phantasy Star Universe
#105ID15Posted 1/10/2013 7:26:08 PM
LOL somehow my topic got closed...

can't argue with XBox360 owners...see my other topic...about how certain users (listed in Topic Title) will insult me and call me stupid for something I'd end up being right about. When I call those people out all these other users jump on me for retaliating and pointing out how wrong they are, wow...just wow.
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#106WinterstarPosted 1/10/2013 7:33:02 PM
can't argue with XBox360 owners...about how certain users (listed in Topic Title) will insult me and call me stupid for something.

You're right, I can't argue with them about that subject.
---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
#107TheStattlerPosted 1/10/2013 7:33:26 PM
Shipped =/= Sold

We went through this last year until the actual SALES figures were announced by both companies. It'll happen again now and odds are MS will still be ahead but keep spouting the same rhetoric Ponies, it makes me laugh at you.

Even IF Sony did pull marginally ahead, as I have been saying for years, they lost this gen as their market share plummeted hugely. Winners are Nintendo by far, MS in second place and Sony in last place. To lose your total market domination is poor.
---
OFFICIAL BOY WHO WAITED OF THE DOCTOR WHO BOARD
Stattox.....REBORN!
#108WinterstarPosted 1/10/2013 7:36:02 PM
Shipped =/= Sold

Shipped = sold to retailers. So, in effect, shipped = sold, as that's when Sony gets their money.

Do not conflate sold through with sold.
---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
#109BlackReignMCWPosted 1/10/2013 8:29:23 PM
http://www.themindofgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sony_fanboys.jpg
---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#110ID15Posted 1/10/2013 10:06:09 PM
^^^user is delusional^^^ I told you it would happen and you're like a child covering his ears refusing to listen
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....