This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell did we come in last place this generation?

#121Banana_ManaPosted 1/11/2013 1:39:05 AM
How did this topic make it to THREE pages?
---
2013 is here. New Year's resolution = play more, eat more, drink more, achieve less.
#122BlackReignMCWPosted 1/11/2013 6:24:54 AM
ID15 posted...
^^^user is delusional^^^ I told you it would happen and you're like a child covering his ears refusing to listen

Yeah, I am "delusional" because I don't care about the PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii "winning" anything.

Come to this board bringing all the "WE WON WOOOHHHOOOO" crap because there is nothing but cellar dwelling idiots on your own boards does not make me delusional. Even if what the PS3 users posted is true (haven't seen a single link here, and no I don't care to Google it since I don't spend my days hunched over my computer waiting for numbers to prove my purchase was good), what the hell have you people won? Does Sony give you an angry handy J every time the PS3 gets better numbers than the 360? No? They don't?

As I said before, I own all three systems and cannot stand the other boards because of the total fanboy nonsense that goes on there everyday.

The pic I posted is accurate from what I see here and when I did go to the other board. If the PS3 is so awesome, go to that board and make love to it all you want.

Posted numbers about how many units something sells doesn't make that thing better than something else. People who chose 360 over PS3 did it for a reason that is their own. I like a little from everything so I have all the systems.

All these comments from PS3 owners prove is that there is clearly a maturity gap between those who are happy with whatever they have and those who need to make up for their own personal feelings of inadequacy by belittling and inanimate object.
---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#123BlackReignMCWPosted 1/11/2013 6:27:17 AM
ID15 posted...
^^^user is delusional^^^ I told you it would happen and you're like a child covering his ears refusing to listen

Yeah, I am "delusional" because I don't care about the PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii "winning" anything.

Come to this board bringing all the "WE WON WOOOHHHOOOO" crap because there is nothing but cellar dwelling idiots on your own boards does not make me delusional. Even if what the PS3 users posted is true (haven't seen a single link here, and no I don't care to google it since I don't spend my days hunched over my computer waiting for numbers to prove my purchase was good), what the hell have you people won? Does Sony give you an angry handy J every time the PS3 gets better numbers than the 360? No? They don't?

As I said before, I own all three systems and cannot stand the other boards because of the total fanboy nonsense that goes on there everyday.

The pic I posted is accurate from what I see here and when I did go to the other board. If the PS3 is so awesome, go to that board and make love to it all you want.

Posted numbers about how many units something sells doesn't make that thing better than something else. People who chose 360 over PS3 did it for a reason that is their own. I like a little from everything so I have all the systems.

All these comments from PS3 owners prove is that there is clearly a maturity gap between those who are happy with whatever they have and those who need to make up for their own personal feelings of inadequacy by belittling and inanimate object.
---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#124RezzmanPosted 1/11/2013 6:28:30 AM
Banana_Mana posted...

Console wars, man. Scary stuff. It'll get worse around E3.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#125SidiusBlackPosted 1/11/2013 9:37:21 AM
TheArcade posted...
What is this "we" stuff? Honestly I'd like for Sony and Microsoft to post their numbers again. Last I saw they were both at 70 million. The 76 & 77 million people are talking about came from another source who tallied the estimate. It's best to hear it from the horses mouth.

Anyway even if Sony finally caught up it doesn't really matter because we have now entered next gen. Android and Valve announced their new hardware and the Wii U is now available. You're impressive when you pay your bills on time, when you don't, you simply aren't. If PS3 would have caught up a couple of years ago then I could look at it as the winner. Sony got played.

Well technically it's not next gen yet because Wii U can't even compete with 6 year old hardware. Ahahahahahah 360 is in last place DERP. Where's MLD?
---
Holy ship Batman!
#126Jpsyence77Posted 1/11/2013 9:42:35 AM
Didn't Vbox (vbox ii nj-3802) come in last??? ;P

http://i50.tinypic.com/2nj9jeq.jpg
---
http://oi42.tinypic.com/eipfg4.jpg
#127Arucard05Posted 1/11/2013 9:43:37 AM

It's at 13 for me.

10 posts per page 4 LIFE!
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#128DXiRoNMaNPosted 1/11/2013 9:46:51 AM
I play 360 alot more but the PS3 exclusives are better
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#129TheArcadePosted 1/11/2013 9:56:08 AM
SidiusBlack posted...
TheArcade posted...
What is this "we" stuff? Honestly I'd like for Sony and Microsoft to post their numbers again. Last I saw they were both at 70 million. The 76 & 77 million people are talking about came from another source who tallied the estimate. It's best to hear it from the horses mouth.

Anyway even if Sony finally caught up it doesn't really matter because we have now entered next gen. Android and Valve announced their new hardware and the Wii U is now available. You're impressive when you pay your bills on time, when you don't, you simply aren't. If PS3 would have caught up a couple of years ago then I could look at it as the winner. Sony got played.

Well technically it's not next gen yet because Wii U can't even compete with 6 year old hardware. Ahahahahahah 360 is in last place DERP. Where's MLD?

That isn't even objectively correct. Regardless of what criteria you judge it the Wii U is still more powerful than 360/PS3, it's definitely new gen. PS3 couldn't catch-up early enough therefore Sony committed another epic fail. Now I know this is a hard pill for you to swallow knowing your Sony shares went belly up but I hear a way of couping is you could try and maybe take up another hobby like sowing. Or keep worshiping your hero Kaz Hirai with his pink shirt it's up to you. What the douche is MLD?
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#130iceman505Posted 1/11/2013 10:08:18 AM
PS3 has not sold more. They've been lumping sales of all other platforms in with PS3 to hide how abysmally Vita has sold. That 77 million number includes at least a million PS2 units sold. On top of PSP, and Vita numbers. Hence their latest "Playstation ecosystem" nonsense in PR announcements.

They announced just in November the number was 70 million. If you think 7 million PS3's were sold in two months, you are gullible as hell.