This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell did we come in last place this generation?

#41velvet_hammerPosted 1/10/2013 12:15:47 PM
wonder how it feels to be MS.. Blowing loads of dough only for it not to matter.. Losing to a company elbows deep in the red and another which is a fraction of the size....
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#42Kano92Posted 1/10/2013 12:15:58 PM
Heartless18 posted...
I understand losing to the Wii because there's a lot of casuals, but seriously? We lost to ****ing Playstation? Their first party games sell like ****, the Move has been a complete joke, they never get exclusive DLC, and the system came out a year later.

I've never been so embarassed to be a Microsoft fanboy. Get your **** together, MS!

Worldwide yes sony sells more, thats because most of the world hates america and don't want to buy stuff from the america, thought everybody knew this. 360 sells more than PS3 in america and that is what counts. you troll
---
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so
#43bluehat94Posted 1/10/2013 12:18:40 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
wonder how it feels to be MS.. Blowing loads of dough only for it not to matter.. Losing to a company elbows deep in the red and another which is a fraction of the size....

MS is in the black, so I seriously doubt they care at all, also, Sony is about twice the size of MS.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#44velvet_hammerPosted 1/10/2013 12:21:04 PM(edited)
bluehat94 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

MS is in the black, so I seriously doubt they care at all, also, Sony is about twice the size of MS.

I highly doubt MS doesnt care about coming in last place... its not in the console biz to be last.. Are you even aware of MS and its biz practices since its inception?
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#45toastiestcoopaPosted 1/10/2013 12:21:09 PM
I own all 3 consoles, and enjoy them all to some degree. Therefore the only winner is me, mwhahahaha
---
"Hippies, hippies... they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and play frisbee"- eric cartman
#46Fou LuPosted 1/10/2013 12:27:14 PM
Didn't. Sony faked their numbers.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#47bluehat94Posted 1/10/2013 12:27:58 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
bluehat94 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

I highly doubt MS doesnt care about coming in last place... its not in the console biz to be last..

I don't know if you understand at all what you're saying, Sony has more consoles shipped currently, not sold. There also is the fact that considerably more software is being sold for the 360 than the PS3, place doesn't matter as long as you're making a profit, you could be the highest selling console of all time, but if you're in the red the whole time, it doesn't matter at all except to the raving fanboys who think that one console selling more than another somehow makes their choice more worth it.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#48velvet_hammerPosted 1/10/2013 12:33:54 PM
bluehat94 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
bluehat94 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

I highly doubt MS doesnt care about coming in last place... its not in the console biz to be last..

I don't know if you understand at all what you're saying, Sony has more consoles shipped currently, not sold. There also is the fact that considerably more software is being sold for the 360 than the PS3, place doesn't matter as long as you're making a profit, you could be the highest selling console of all time, but if you're in the red the whole time, it doesn't matter at all except to the raving fanboys who think that one console selling more than another somehow makes their choice more worth it.

see your still confused.. I dont know if you understand what your saying, but last is last.. this is the same company whos tried to create multiple monopolys so 2nd place wouldn't even exist.. I suggest you do some more MS research..

if there ever was a company on earth who hates 2nd and especially last its MS.. Go watch a good documentary or something
---
#49darkphoenix181Posted 1/10/2013 12:37:46 PM
Live is profitable. M$ won shoving paid service down people's throats. It is guaranteed sony will copy. Lets just hope PC stays free of this mess.
MMORPG is not same thing.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#50bluehat94Posted 1/10/2013 12:39:05 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
bluehat94 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
bluehat94 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

see your still confused.. I dont know if you understand what your saying, but last is last.. this is the same company whos tried to create multiple monopolys so 2nd place wouldn't even exist.. I suggest you do some more MS research..

if there ever was a company on earth who hates 2nd and especially last its MS.. Go watch a good documentary or something

That isn't why they created the monopolies though, they did it so they would be the only ones profiting off of their goods which is what a monopoly is, it was all about money, not ranking, and if that's really why you think they did it, I think you're the one who should be watching the documentaries.
---