This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell did we come in last place this generation?

#51WinternovaPosted 1/10/2013 1:49:58 PM
bluehat94 posted...
MS is in the black, so I seriously doubt they care at all, also, Sony is about twice the size of MS.

Going strictly on Market Capitalization:

Sony: $11.07B
Microsoft: $222.70B

Microsoft could buy Sony 20 times over if they wanted to. :-)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#52zalak321Posted 1/10/2013 1:51:01 PM
Ratzes.
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#53velvet_hammerPosted 1/10/2013 1:55:46 PM
Winternova posted...
bluehat94 posted...
MS is in the black, so I seriously doubt they care at all, also, Sony is about twice the size of MS.

dumb post as ExxonMobile could release a console that belly flops and all everyone can do is use your dumb argument about market cap
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#54weapon_d00d816Posted 1/10/2013 1:56:09 PM
We were ahead of PS3 for the entire time up untill just a few months ago, I think. The only reason we came up last was because Playstation is known worldwide, while the 360's fanbase remains staunchly in North America. We got first place sales in the US.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#55Devil_wings00Posted 1/10/2013 1:58:52 PM
Free online play, blu-ray player (does 3d blu-ray to as well I believe) and decent media streaming box (it's much simpler to set up then on the xbox). It was just a better value once the prices dropped. Still seriously in 2013 you haven't been able to scrounge up enough cash to buy a PS3? They are just barely over 100 bucks used or even less now. You my friend are just a slavering fanboy moron. No excuse for people to still have this idiotic "my console is the best" attitude when the generation has gone on for so bloody long.

Why people argue over what box they stick there game disk in has always been beyond me. Buy whatever one you think will serve you best or buy both and shut up lol
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#56chrischaserxPosted 1/10/2013 2:00:01 PM
Well, I did my part to help out. I own a wii, xbox 360, and a PS3. Oh, also a DS, psp, and just got a Vita. As long as you game, right?
#57weapon_d00d816Posted 1/10/2013 2:01:48 PM
I don't understand the people that get a PS3 and a 360. I understand have one of these and then a Wii since they're very different consoles, but the 360 and PS3 and almost the exact same thing.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#58RazumPosted 1/10/2013 2:09:42 PM
Because Microsoft can't seem to manage to pick up any exclusive games that aren't shooter or racing.

Nintendo had the largest variety of good exclusive titles.

Sony has a pretty diverse array of exclusive titles.

Microsoft has almost nothing but shoot n drive.
---
UMvC 3 Team:
Hagger/P.Wright/Spencer
#59chrischaserxPosted 1/10/2013 2:13:10 PM
I bought all systems for exclusive games. Even though now, some exclusive games are crossing over. Until you can play Halo, God of War, and Super Mario on one system I will have to own them all.
#60WinternovaPosted 1/10/2013 2:13:15 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Winternova posted...
bluehat94 posted...

dumb post as ExxonMobile could release a console that belly flops and all everyone can do is use your dumb argument about market cap

How is it a "dumb post"? It refuted the assertion that Sony is twice the size of Microsoft - that's it. It has nothing to do with console success or anything like that - how the hell did you come up with that horrible idea?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)