This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell did we come in last place this generation?

#91BlackReignMCWPosted 1/10/2013 4:16:04 PM
Nice to see a bunch of people I have never seen here before posting comments about how awesome the PS3 is after several years. You people are sad.

I have all three consoles but avoid the PS3 board like the plague due to the high number of complete and total idiots there. Thanks for bringing the stupid here too.
---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#92scoobydoobydontPosted 1/10/2013 4:23:25 PM
areeb319 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
GothicAngel19 posted...
Heartless18 posted...
the Move has been a complete joke.

I've never been so embarassed to be a Microsoft fanboy. Get your **** together, MS!
And Kinect isn't a complete joke?

Certainly to some people would claim so, but they're wrong. Commercially or fun wise? Not at all. 20+ million sold, and a 1 in 4 install base is pretty much the most successful peripheral of all time besides maybe. And no one with friends over (assuming no stick in your/their butts) would deny Dance Central and Kinect Sports are great fun.

Both are great..

Couple of my friends switched from 360 to PS3 because of exclusives, PS Plus, Etc..

I've owned both and both are great.

Stop these extremely nerdy console wars

But I didn't say anything bad about PS3? I don't understand, did you mean to quote me? Also, it's a bit late now, but I meant to say "besides maybe the Wii balance board." I think that might have sold more. Don't know how that got deleted...
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#93mycousinvinniePosted 1/10/2013 4:58:09 PM
meanwhile I'm saving mad dosh with my PC
#94Lord_Draco170Posted 1/10/2013 5:03:14 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
We? Do you work for ms? I'm a gamer, and as long as all the companies are making enough money to sustain themselves, ill be happy.

Indeed. Because that would only mean less games if companies died down.
#95The_Undying_84Posted 1/10/2013 5:07:07 PM
BigReed posted...
"Japan doesn't matter!"

^That attitude. Apparently Japan mattered.

This. Also Wii had better exclusives and Live isn't enough better than PSN to justify paying anything for it.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#96Hawker44Posted 1/10/2013 5:08:59 PM
Heartless18 posted...
I understand losing to the Wii because there's a lot of casuals, but seriously? We lost to ****ing Playstation? Their first party games sell like ****, the Move has been a complete joke, they never get exclusive DLC, and the system came out a year later.

I've never been so embarassed to be a Microsoft fanboy. Get your **** together, MS!

I'm gonna go on a whim here & say Red Light of Death.

I knew people that went through 5 360s that all RLD, & finally said the hell with it & bought ps3s.

Just a guess.
#97otisanimePosted 1/10/2013 5:10:56 PM
America loves the 360, Europe is divided fairly evenly, and asia mostly doesn't care too much for what MS offers, and Nintendo is off courting it's own various audiences separate from those.

That's probably got something to do with it. MIcrosoft pretty much has it's eggs all in one basket at this moment, and has since the XBOX 1.
---
PSN: OtimusPSN // XBOX Live: Otimus // Steam: mightypotatojones
Now playing: Tribes Ascend (PC)
#98mini_robPosted 1/10/2013 5:19:49 PM
You forget the holidays have just been!!

And lets face it, when it comes to parents and girlfriends buying gifts the console they would first think of is the playstation. To these people it is the only console they have ever heard of or seen in action. Due to the previous 2 consoles.

And a couple of other fellow people going ohhhh a wii that looks like fun my fat son would enjoy that and get lots of exercise (LOL)!

Xbox hasn't got the pedigree i guess you could say of nintendo and sony, but i think it is by far the best of the lot in terms of gameplay and online functionality.

Its the console for the serious "Online Gamers"!!!!! and the hardcore nerd gaming fanatic.
It just isn't "THAT" mainstream a console.
---
"Dont love companies, cos they dont love you"
#99KaiKun91Posted 1/10/2013 5:30:04 PM
This topic make Nintendo fanboy wanna jump in.
#100maximumbarmagePosted 1/10/2013 5:32:10 PM
Butt hurt bonanza.

Just be grateful Sony messed up so bad at the start of this gen, otherwise the 360 would probably have never gained the ground it has.

An evenly split next gen market share between Sony and MS would be the absolute best case scenario for all of us at this point. Anyone wanting any sort of "dominance" from one side or the other is being pitifully shortsighted.

This is good. Lets hope it stays this way.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays