This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

343i Next Halo will be much better(Link inside) I pledge my $60 to the next Halo

#1zerooo0Posted 1/10/2013 3:38:08 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/343-next-halo-will-be-much-better-6402200

Halo 4 isn't perfect, but it's still an amazing game that's one of my personal favorites games of this year. It's right behind Borderlands 2 which is my favorite game of the year.

That aside, 343i did a great job with Halo 4, and I can't wait for Halo 5 on the 720. Hopefully they make it truly a dark story like they said they plan on doing.

343 I pledge my $60 for Halo 5. 343i is a great developer.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/10/2013 3:43:44 PM
Having ONE negative review (that is in fact a troll review) on metacritic isn't easily done.
Halo 4 is a fantastic game, and a great start for a young company, and a new trilogy.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#3velvet_hammerPosted 1/10/2013 3:43:51 PM
crap 5-6 hour sp campaign is weak weak weak.. making the MP cod marines in space doesnt help either
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:44:43 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Having ONE negative review (that is in fact a troll review) on metacritic isn't easily done.
Halo 4 is a fantastic game, and a great start for a young company, and a new trilogy.

I think I know what review you're talking about. That was a funny review. Lol being too much like Halo.
---
#5robert_rangersuPosted 1/10/2013 3:45:03 PM
lol Gaylo.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#6AirborneMp90Posted 1/10/2013 3:47:18 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
crap 5-6 hour sp campaign is weak weak weak.. making the MP cod marines in space doesnt help either

How is it being a troll?
#7Dragon NexusPosted 1/10/2013 3:48:09 PM

I love regurgitating arguments I heard on the internet without finding out if they're true too.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:59:10 PM(edited)
Just ignore the troll guys. This topic is about Halo 4, and soon Halo 5. Well we don't know how soon. Oh this is also about 343i bringing their stuffz to the table.

Also this is my personal opinion, but I like Halo 4, more than Halo 3, and Reach. I probably jumped into Halo 3 too late to fully enjoy it when it was in its prime(Talking about Halo 3, not the Halo series in general) though.(Started playing Halo 3 in 2011)
---