This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NPD: 2012 - Halo 4 # 3 best selling GotY, best selling exclusive of the year!

#21CapwnDPosted 1/11/2013 12:20:55 AM(edited)
You give PlayStation gamers a bad name.

You just realized this now? That n00b is all over the PS3 boards and you just realized that now? Smart people like me have had the guy on ignore for years. I'm not sure why anybody takes anything he says seriously at all.

There's really only a few complete and total douchebags at gamefaqs on the PS3 and 360 boards. I'm not going to point fingers but once you figure out who is who it becomes much more clear.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#22TheArcadePosted 1/11/2013 12:22:23 AM(edited)
nickizgr8 posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
Still doesn't make up for the PS3 being the best console in videogame history.

awful online play.
Can play PS2 games.
Can play PSone games.
Can play import games.
Blu-ray.
weekly maintenance
hackers delight
95% of library inferior to other platforms
dead online community
exclusives no one buys
outdated controller pad

keep praising the 360, there won't be a 720.

fix'd

While most of what he said was crap most of what you said wasn't better at all.

Online play is pretty much the same maybe a few extra features you get with 360. Mostly down to your network provider if you have lag.

Weekly maintenance? Don't know where you go this from but this is a lie. Monthly updates maybe which take 5 minutes to download and 1 minute to install.

I find more hackers on 360 and the 360 is by far alot easier to hack than the ps3.

Not sure where you get your info from but the online through both networks ain't no where near the same. Firstly you wanna talk about hacking I know folks who got hacked up the wazoo on the PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2. My experience on fighting games is also dramatically different even with the same service provider using a wired connection. PSN is plenty laggy on just about every FG I played save for KOF XII. The firmware updates are annoying as hell I don't see how you can put up with that crap.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#23CapwnDPosted 1/11/2013 12:29:41 AM(edited)
These fanboys who keep flooding our boards is giving me a very low opinion of the PSN community.

There's really only about 8 complete and total douchebags. Some of them have many accounts, some have many many accounts.

If I didn't know better I would say that some are joke accounts to make Sony fans look bad.

The firmware updates are annoying as hell I don't see how you can put up with that crap.

There is an auto update function on PSN but you have to pay for PSN+ to access that.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24TheArcadePosted 1/11/2013 12:32:26 AM(edited)
CaPwnD posted...
These fanboys who keep flooding our boards is giving me a very low opinion of the PSN community.

There's really only about 8 complete and total douchebags. Some of them have many accounts, some have many many accounts.

If I didn't know better I would say that some are joke accounts to make Sony fans look bad.

Is that so? They're doing a pretty good job of it. Think I saw similar behavior during the PS1/2 days. Every one thought Sony was the only machines worth a damn while every thing else was a waste of time. Seems like every time you give people like that an inch they take a couple of hundred miles.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#25InsaneGamer137Posted 1/11/2013 12:54:45 AM
Prealienking posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Free online play.
Can play PS2 games.
Can play PSone games.
Can play import games.
Blu-ray.

Except, right now, you have to purchase the PS2 and PSone games from their limited marketplace.

Personally, I would have brought up the rocking exclusive lineup and fantastic Premium service, but that would be too logical for someone of your intelligence level.

No you would just have to buy a PS2 as PS2s can play PS1 games. Still that guy fails at trolling. I hate trolls.
---
Proud Grand Theft Auto and Ace Combat Fan Boy
#26SparkItUpPosted 1/11/2013 5:07:05 AM
HaloODSTD posted...

Free online play.
Can play PS2 games.
Can play PSone games.
Can play import games.
Blu-ray.

While I agree with you kinda sorta (in a less trolly way)....

BlackReignMCW posted...

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv254/4dri4ntxu/Gifs/1243444310255.gif

^ so much this.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#27bladegash666Posted 1/11/2013 12:43:30 PM
From: BlackReignMCW | Posted: 1/10/2013 7:20:41 PM | #005
HaloODSTD posted...

Free online play.
Can play PS2 games.
Can play PSone games.
Can play import games.
Blu-ray.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv254/4dri4ntxu/Gifs/1243444310255.gif

^Made me lol.
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying