This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Take japan out of the picture and the 360 destroyed the ps3 and the wii

#31AnonYCPosted 1/11/2013 2:46:33 AM
Why does this matter to you? Are you invested in Microsoft? I mean good for Sony they did work hard to getting great exclusive titles on their console and with more still coming. I think they are getting what they worked for.
#32LinkMaster2703Posted 1/11/2013 2:59:08 AM
TC, this topic is bad and you should feel bad.
---
New England Patriots: 12-4
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#33hyjinx17Posted 1/11/2013 3:10:37 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
ps3 and wii sell the best in japan because sony and nintendo are japanese companies.

japan doesnt like buying things that are made from other nations companies.

thats the only reason wii and ps3 sold more consoles than xbox.

so if you take japan sales out of it, the xbox 360 sold more consoles than ps3 and wii

lol you are really dumb. It outsold the Xbox in Japan because it's Japanese? I guess it has nothing to do with all the Japanese only games, you have no idea exist, that target the majority Japanese audience like the Xbox does in the west right?

Just go away. Besides, you can't just arbitrarily pick out the sales you want in order to prove your point.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#34FenriswolfPosted 1/11/2013 3:12:46 AM
Rideps1 posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
RayzerTag posted...
It doesn't matter if the PS3 has sold more or less than than the arbitrary amount the Xbox sold. What matters is is that it caught up.

What matters is that PS3 sold half the numbers of its predecessor, as opposed to 360 selling almost four times.

You are missing one important thing: I know plenty of people who have been through 3+ 360s. Because, you know, that red ring? Of death?

I bet you that pumps the numbers up a lil bit. At LEAST a million.

And PS2s aren't immune to DREs, your point is?
---
Hello
#35hector1313Posted 1/11/2013 3:13:25 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20875176

PS3 has a bit of catching up to do, considering the PS2 actually stopped getting manufactured like, 2 weeks ago. And I think that's just for the UK/EU market, too.
#36FenriswolfPosted 1/11/2013 3:13:53 AM
SubSeenix posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
ps3 and wii sell the best in japan because sony and nintendo are japanese companies.

japan doesnt like buying things that are made from other nations companies.

thats the only reason wii and ps3 sold more consoles than xbox.

so if you take japan sales out of it, the xbox 360 sold more consoles than ps3 and wii

Apple is doing more than fine in Japan and in general Asian Countries.

Accept that not everyone is on the "CoD/Halo Copy+Paste over 7 years" train.

And Europe is owned by Sony too.
Don't think the UK = whole Europe - Its like saying the USA is the world.
Sony > M$ aka PSawesom3 > 360
Started one year later,got betrayed by a lot of greedy developers and still managed to destroy that money throwing company
Glad the PS3 Community is still in love with games and shows you can't win with only 2 different Copy+Paste shooters.

Sorry, UK counts for the world's fourth largest gaming market, and what's funny is that Halo + Gears has outsold every PS3 exclusive other than GT. Hell, most people bought 360s just for COD.
---
Hello
#37s2goodPosted 1/11/2013 3:22:22 AM
People are getting sold and shipped confused.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#38Pawkie07Posted 1/11/2013 3:22:55 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
#39ChapteroPosted 1/11/2013 3:26:02 AM
If you take gravity out of tthe picture, we can all fly.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
GT: Doruhan
#40Nathalmighty1Posted 1/11/2013 4:26:17 AM
Take America out of the picture and the Xbox tanked?