This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Take japan out of the picture and the 360 destroyed the ps3 and the wii

#51El_ZaggyPosted 1/11/2013 6:41:20 AM
Take USA out of the picture and all the countries on the earth would be at peace.
#52PigfartsPosted 1/11/2013 6:49:19 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
ps3 and wii sell the best in japan because sony and nintendo are japanese companies.

japan doesnt like buying things that are made from other nations companies.

thats the only reason wii and ps3 sold more consoles than xbox.

so if you take japan sales out of it, the xbox 360 sold more consoles than ps3 and wii

Cool story bro...Who cares, are you getting a bonus based on who sells more units?
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#53Charging_ZebraPosted 1/11/2013 6:51:12 AM
He has a valid point, America is all that matters in the world.
#54vashtrichamPosted 1/11/2013 7:01:51 AM
TC sounds just like a butt hurt sports fan where they try to make themselves feel better by saying " if it wasnt for such and such team we would have been number 1 "
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#55renzsweetPosted 1/11/2013 7:08:08 AM
silverbullt posted...
Support local businesses foos. Buy the XBOX!

This is exactly why I support 360 games more than the others. Those countries hate us for one, and I am a war vet as well. I have the other systems and like them, but prefer to buy their games used. This is just as bad as sending so many jobs overseas.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#56vashtrichamPosted 1/11/2013 7:12:41 AM
renzsweet posted...
silverbullt posted...
Support local businesses foos. Buy the XBOX!

This is exactly why I support 360 games more than the others. Those countries hate us for one, and I am a war vet as well. I have the other systems and like them, but prefer to buy their games used. This is just as bad as sending so many jobs overseas.

Or you could just support the industry as a whole, it shouldnt matter what country something is from your just as bad as the people who hate us
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#57abnergoinbigPosted 1/11/2013 7:32:36 AM
but then i can say take the us out of the picture and the ps3 and wii destroyed the 360.
#58gabriusPosted 1/11/2013 7:44:15 AM
Take Japan out of the picture and we'd all be speaking German right now too ^_^
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#59MR_SorenPosted 1/11/2013 8:07:36 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
RayzerTag posted...
It doesn't matter if the PS3 has sold more or less than than the arbitrary amount the Xbox sold. What matters is is that it caught up.

What matters is that PS3 sold half the numbers of its predecessor, as opposed to 360 selling almost four times.

Good point! The Playstation brand is trending downwards, and the Xbox brand is on the rise. That is a significant change in the gaming landscape.

It's a shame that Microsoft has shifted their strategy with the 360, because I don't know if the success will continue.
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
#60ZackG31Posted 1/11/2013 8:08:42 AM
so you need to live in an alternate reality for your stats to make you feel better.

kind of sad tbh
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.