This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did you choose the 360?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why did you choose the 360?
3 years ago#21
jrpgs at that moment 2007-2010.
Lost Odyssey
3 years ago#22
I originally got it for Gears of War 2. Played the hell out of that game a while back. Now, it's multi platform console. I've built up quite a library for the 360 and don't really fancy going over to the PS3 to continue the library.

I do have a PS3, I had one before the 360, but sold it due to it collecting dust. I got another one last year because I wanted to play some of the JRPG's and TRPG's. I liked the look of Disgaea and I also wanted to get One Piece Pirate Warriors, Ni No Kuni and The Last of Us.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
3 years ago#23
I liked the controller, the offset analogs I really liked over the playstation analog sticks.
Xbox GT schmittycent
3 years ago#24
ninja gaiden , dead or alive , fable , halo and forza.
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
3 years ago#25
It seems I'm one of the only people who could care less about the exclusives.
Xbox GT schmittycent
3 years ago#26
It didn't cost $600. Also Alan Wake is awesome even though it didn't come til later.
Support your developer. Buy new.
3 years ago#27
Xbox Live, about 90% of my friends had Xboxes, and, of course, Halo.

Perfect Dark Zero also sold me, as PD was one of my favorite games on mah N64.
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
3 years ago#28
Because I had the other two systems and I wanted access to Tales of Vesperia and Mass Effect.

schmittycent2 posted...
It seems I'm one of the only people who could care less about the exclusives.

Probably. I don't see myself ever buying a console unless it has at least a few exclusives I want. Doing otherwise would just seem like throwing money away.
3 years ago#29
When I got my first 360, it was the only system out.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
3 years ago#30
I chose xbox because it's the more western friendly console and Japan hasn't done anything innovative (outside of 1st party nintendo) since the PS1 days.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why did you choose the 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived