This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best looking game on the 360?

#21Damn_DeaditePosted 1/14/2013 5:03:11 AM
Y2JON2002 posted...
Can't believe none of you said Rage as the answer! Love it or hate it, it's the best looking console game this gen mechanically or otherwise.

Really though? With those awful close up textures?

It looks beautiful from far away but walls and such up close look like PSX.

Forza Horizon looks amazing but racing games dont really impress me.

Halo 4 is my personal pick of games ive played.
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#22zerooo0Posted 1/14/2013 5:15:00 AM
Halo 4, Crysis 2, Forza 4, or Horizon(Nothing ground breaking, but for what it offers is truly amazing, and almost feels 60FPS at times(Even though it's 30FPS))
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#23Spinalsniper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:35:50 AM
I am curious as to how GTA 5 will compare. So much data, Gta titles never get the recognition the deserve.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#24Solid SonicPosted 1/14/2013 6:56:10 AM
Halo 4 but that goes with the Metroid Prime route (not exactly doing anything impossible with the system, just really amping up the art direction and atmosphere to truly make it a magical experience).
---
Linux will never be a gaming platform.
#25djrudenPosted 1/14/2013 7:03:08 AM
My vote goes to Halo 4 as the best looking game. You should have made this a poll!
#26SunDevil77Posted 1/14/2013 7:11:28 AM
djruden posted...
My vote goes to Halo 4 as the best looking game. You should have made this a poll!

If it were a poll there would be people whining about their choice not getting in, regardless of an "other" option =P
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#27corex3dPosted 1/14/2013 7:24:43 AM
Forza 4 or Gears 3 maybe H4 haven't played it though
#28pothocketPosted 1/14/2013 7:35:23 AM
Mirror's Edge because corporate art.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#29rdking96Posted 1/14/2013 7:43:32 AM
Halo 4 and Far Cry 3 have really impressed me thus far.

I don't really like the art direction in the gears games, so I'm my opinion of those graphics isn't a fair judging factor (gee, look at that - a GFaqs user that admits when he's bias. GASP!)...
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#30Halo_ForeverPosted 1/14/2013 8:32:52 AM(edited)
Crysis 2 would be my pick though Max Payne 3 and RDR are quite impressive as well. RE5 still looks good.

oasisbeyond posted...
Hmm... I think Panzer Dragoon, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Chronicles Of Riddick, even Otogi 1 and 2 were way better looking then Doom 3... I own them all by the way.

Conker Live and Reloaded and Black would be my choices though Otogi 2 looked damn good as well.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....