This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best looking game on the 360?

#31oasisbeyondPosted 1/14/2013 8:13:33 AM
^ Yup, I forgot about Conker, still a beautiful game.
Black wasn't that great looking, but it's effects, explosions were some of the best. And it showed how fps games were gonna look. Although it's gameplay was pretty bland.
#32rdking96Posted 1/14/2013 9:53:47 AM
The Witcher 2 is absolutely gorgeous as well. Beautiful colors, beautiful models, , good animations, and really diverse environments. If only I had a PC to run it at its max settings!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#33AkaimizuPosted 1/14/2013 10:02:26 AM(edited)
A lot of people never included the racers on the original Xbox as well. "Rallisport Challenge 2" was one of the most beautiful racers ever released in the late days of the original Xbox. It was actually an impressive feat for the system spec.

The 360 is a tough one, because by best-looking there are so many ways one beats the other. These were years of absolutely stunning art-design and how the graphics used it. Quite a few actually look better than the more subtle, yet higher tech graphics. Mostly because the higher tech didn't use the graphics in as much a beautiful fashion.

Even Halo 4 with its gaming-PC like texture-work and effects wowed me at times. Seriously, where the heck did they magic up the Ram for those textures? And I thought I was jaded about limited-return graphics by now. I'd have to give a shout to Halo 4 for that alone.

---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#34flame030191Posted 1/14/2013 9:59:13 AM
I'd say either Crysis 2 or Halo 4 honestly. Maybe AC3.

Skyrim and Battlefield would've made the cut if they weren't so inconsistent in their graphics.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#35SyphonFilterAddictPosted 1/14/2013 10:01:12 AM
Halo 4, Crysis 2, Gears Of War, and Far Cry 3 are some of my favs.
---
The April 2011 PSN Break-In is proof that fanboys will forgive anything.
#36PSPmastaPosted 1/14/2013 10:13:58 AM
Max Payne 3 looks great too.
---
|Gigabyte UD4P|EVGA 9800GTX+|AMD 7850 @3.5Ghz| 1TB HDD| OCZ 500w PSU
4GB RAM|Antec 900 Case|LG DVD Drive|Card Reader|Blue Cathodes|Dark Knight
#37crucialPosted 1/14/2013 1:49:02 PM
Dead Space 2 by far,those close quartered game's look fantastic and the darker the better,Bioshock 2,L.A.Noir is another good one.

Halo 4,Gear's 3 are great one's as well.
#38baodeusPosted 1/14/2013 4:18:36 PM(edited)
Halo 4, crysis 2, gear 3, forza 4, resident evil 5, Fable 3, Alan wake, RDR, AC3, castlevania lord of shadow

ninja gaiden black, phantom dust, otogi 2, splinter cell chaos theory, panza dragoon orta, advent rising are also pretty good looking games on original Xbox.
#39Spinalsniper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:56:15 AM
If it were a poll there would be people whining about their choice not getting in, regardless of an "other" option =P

I didn't want to make it a poll for that very reason. No matter what titles I put in for visual beauty, I would ultimately fail for not including someone's favorite. My wife says that Dead Island should be on the list as well...though i can't really see it beating many of these. Immersion, yes - graphics, not really.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#40devastatorX2Posted 1/15/2013 6:51:09 AM
Nothing on 360 looks as good as Uncharted 2 unfortunately.

Farcry 3 should be on the list.
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.