This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best looking game on the 360?

#51DuwstaiPosted 1/18/2013 3:48:08 AM
Doom 3 looked like ass on xbox.

It looked amazing on PC, but not xbox. Much better looking games on xbox 1.

And idk.

I guess Crysis 2, Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Gears 3.
---
balls
#52Spinalsniper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:36:52 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Spinalsniper posted...
A lot of you are saying Red Dead Redemption

IMO, art direction is more important than technical merit when it comes to graphics these days. A lot of people dig how well RDR captures that iconic western environment.

I'm not sure, myself. Gears 3 is pretty good, but I think I prefer Skyrim-- at least the world. Character models are still weak.

I too completely agree, it's also more immersive when everything fits and blends so well, but that's a whole different category..
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#53RayzerTagPosted 1/21/2013 5:38:48 AM
Fez, Halo 4 and Bastion are the best looking games on the 360
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#54baueris24Posted 1/21/2013 8:27:17 AM
Red Dead Redemption is one of the best looking games I've ever seen. Parts of that game look photo realistic. I've had the game for about a year and a half and it still amazes me.
#55Hucast9Posted 1/21/2013 9:11:39 AM
Spinalsniper posted...
It was almost universally agreed that Doom 3 was the best looking game on the original xbox or the last generation of consoles period. I have heard Halo 4 is amazingly beautiful, but is it the best looking?

Please tell me what you think the best looking game on the 360 is the best looking and why. I know we have some great titles coming out this year, so I want to be able to compare them to it.

Probably some parts of Crysis 2, but not the whole game. The heavy alien walking tanks look almost next gen when they do their sphere attack.
#56Solid SonicPosted 1/25/2013 1:57:38 PM
Red Dead Redempion

IT COULD BE 60FPS AND FULL 1080p BUT NOOOOO...ROCKSTAR JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY THAT WAY.

YOU COULD EVEN RESKIN JOHN TO LOOK LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD IF IT WAS ON PC!
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.