This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The end of used console games!

#41MutePrintPosted 1/11/2013 2:41:48 PM
Finished reading the thread.

Mind is obliterated after seeing people defending this. That's why the companies get away with it, so many people ready to bend over and take it in the ass while justifying it the entire time. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore
#42SheepinatorPosted 1/11/2013 2:46:37 PM
MutePrint posted...
Sheepinator is a great name for you, because that's exactly what you are, a sheep LOL. Weak minded as they come

Just go straight to the personal attacks huh? That's a sure sign of someone who has some level of critical thinking and is able to communicate it, yeah. You'd be better off living by your own tag.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#43WinternovaPosted 1/11/2013 2:51:38 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Eliminate used games on all systems and you kill the entire f***ing industry.

The lack of a secondary market really killed the Atari 2600 and Intellivision in the late 1970s!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#44deimos91Posted 1/11/2013 2:53:22 PM
ill stick to steam sales and nintendo
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#45SheepinatorPosted 1/11/2013 2:53:47 PM
Winternova posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Eliminate used games on all systems and you kill the entire f***ing industry.

The lack of a secondary market really killed the Atari 2600 and Intellivision in the late 1970s!

You'll notice that iPod/iPad gaming, Android and Facebook are all dead too, due to lack of used sales. I'm surprised anyone is still making games for those platforms.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#46deimos91Posted 1/11/2013 2:55:12 PM
Sheepinator posted...
MutePrint posted...
Sheepinator is a great name for you, because that's exactly what you are, a sheep LOL. Weak minded as they come

Just go straight to the personal attacks huh? That's a sure sign of someone who has some level of critical thinking and is able to communicate it, yeah. You'd be better off living by your own tag.

Well dont insult poor people sorry some people are poor when you are poor i will laugh at you
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#47kingwutuguPosted 1/11/2013 3:17:13 PM
buy more games for my ps1 & n64
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#48MachineZedPosted 1/11/2013 3:17:28 PM
deimos91 posted...

Do you get a good return for trading in your used steam games?
#49MutePrintPosted 1/11/2013 3:18:11 PM
Sheepinator posted...
MutePrint posted...

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, but Im not gonna argue with a brainwashed shill (neither should anyone else). Sorry
#50MutePrintPosted 1/11/2013 3:20:24 PM
MachineZed posted...
deimos91 posted...

Do you get a good return for trading in your used steam games?

If next gen doesn't use discs, then obviously used games would be a non-issue