This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite so called "bad game"?

#11glassghost0Posted 1/11/2013 11:57:19 AM
flame030191 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Hated simply because its not CoD or Battlefield yet tried to compete.

I hated it because the beta gameplay was awful

Which was from an old build. The full game was much more fluid and offered a lot more. It was like how BF3's beta was. Came close to release, but it was extremely flawed and nobody seemed to get the difference between BETA and DEMO.

I played the BF3 beta and bought the full game, noticed no difference in gameplay, I can't imagine playing Warfighter and liking it

I should note I actually enjoyed the previous Medal of Honor
---
Signature OFF
#12natevinesPosted 1/11/2013 11:58:24 AM
CyricsServant posted...
skiguy1981 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
who the eff called Oblivion bad?

I was wondering the same thing...

Anyway, Alpha Protocol would be my choice.

Great choice. Although I think a lot of people did actually like it. I recently did a second playthrough and love the game. The mechanics leave a bit to be desired, but the storyline, freedom of choice and RPG elements are fantastic.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#13dudeitscoolPosted 1/11/2013 11:59:04 AM
Too Human
---
Looking at the big picture is easier on the eyes...
#14Robin_MaskPosted 1/11/2013 11:59:34 AM
Splatterhouse
Golden Axe: Beast Rider
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#15flame030191Posted 1/11/2013 12:01:37 PM
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Hated simply because its not CoD or Battlefield yet tried to compete.

I hated it because the beta gameplay was awful

Which was from an old build. The full game was much more fluid and offered a lot more. It was like how BF3's beta was. Came close to release, but it was extremely flawed and nobody seemed to get the difference between BETA and DEMO.

I played the BF3 beta and bought the full game, noticed no difference in gameplay, I can't imagine playing Warfighter and liking it

I should note I actually enjoyed the previous Medal of Honor

I did, too.

But BF3's beta had many glitches (going through objects, vaulting over air, ineffective bullets, etc) and had many things wrong in menus and HUD, to the point of typos making the cut. The full game fixed many of these issues making gameplay feel smoother and better and fixed many menu problems. Warfighter was the same way, and the recent major update further helped the menus.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#16AkaimizuPosted 1/11/2013 12:05:45 PM(edited)
I have two. "Too Human" and "Blue Stinger". Picked those, because I think the rest of my favorites were not as dogged on, but for their time, I loved their play mechanics and Blue Stinger as a 3D action-adventure with the best melee of its time and Crazy Games' (Climax Graphics, at the time) style of tongue-n-cheek humor. It eventually lead to the incredibly original, yet niche game, Illbleed.

---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#17protools1983Posted 1/11/2013 12:03:14 PM
Soldier of Fortune and Two Worlds. Oh and Fifty Cent Blood in the Sand.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#18jaxbensonPosted 1/11/2013 12:04:49 PM
Wet!

I love that game!
---
I hate stupid people!!! So chances are I hate you!!!
#19Halochief6Posted 1/11/2013 12:06:09 PM
Splatterhouse
---
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#20vigorm0rtisPosted 1/11/2013 12:09:35 PM
Brutal Legend.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF