This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite so called "bad game"?

#181Petite-DryadPosted 1/12/2013 12:21:49 AM
I played a few games that I have considered to be bad or just plain boring but I am gonna have to say that DemiKids: Dark Version is my favorite... mainly because it's the least yet still bad game that I have played.
---
I have my G1...
#182SPplayer76Posted 1/12/2013 12:52:46 AM
I really enjoy Friday the 13th on NES.
#183Dark_SpiretPosted 1/12/2013 1:14:57 AM
i...cant think of any, but then my definition of "bad" seems to be different than most considering nearly all of the titles people are mentioning are not bad games. maybe mediocre at worst, but not bad.
#184Runner_stylePosted 1/12/2013 1:18:28 AM
Of the "bads" that I've supposedly played I'll go with Star Ocean:TLH.
---
Some idiots on GFaqs need to learn the difference between trolling, and a different opinion. If you're offended by this sig, you're one of those idiots.
#185PsychoDrama1Posted 1/12/2013 1:24:51 AM
6 words:
Sonic
And
Sega
All
Stars
Racing
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#186levyjl1988Posted 1/12/2013 1:33:15 AM
Resident Evil 6: Still don't understand all the hate for this game. Perhaps ppl are hating on it because of the QTE? If ppl are complaining about scare factor then that really isn't a valid reason. The best scares known to man are ones from our imagination, psychological scares, not pop up scares, or visually gruesome creatures, it's psychological. Going in the direction of resident evil it's best geared towards action. Not much as in survival horror because we know who the enemy is we just open fire.
---
Comics and Gaming Magazine
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#187DesulatedPosted 1/12/2013 1:39:18 AM
C&C: Renegade. It's not too well received by the critics but the fans like it.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is a gimmick for amateurs.
#188NemerlightPosted 1/12/2013 2:14:24 AM
Dragons Dogma and RE:RC. As broken as RE was i put good 60 hours into that game O_o
---
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
#189ZerdarkPosted 1/12/2013 2:45:15 AM
splift1111 posted...
Oblivion sucks. Despite playing a ridiculous amount of Morrowind, I could not even make it half way through one playthrough before butting it away forever.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! No one bashes Oblivion on my watch.

Okay, I just had to since no one else did. I love this game, and it was my introduction into the series. Though I actually couldn't enjoy Morrowind, but for shallow reasons. I just couldn't get passed the graphics. I'd been spoiled by oblivion's at the time. If they were to release a remake, I'd probably buy it and try again. Oh, and no more of that "miss an enemy that's right there" BS.

As for games I enjoy that are "bad", I like Two Worlds 2. It has it's flaws, and I wouldn't go through a second playthrough, but it's not a BAD game. It's playable and at times it was pretty fun. I hear the first one was unplayable, so give credit to the developers that they were actually TRYING this time.

I also like Fable 1 and 2. I found the first one enjoyable, and decided to let it pass even though it had its flaws in hopes that they'd fix them in the sequel. The second one was better, a few things were off though. The main kicker was that ending though. Seriously Fable 2, THAT is your ending? THAT is your final boss?! Kind of a kick to the testicles there, but the overall game was enjoyable.

Fable 3, I played it, and I agree with the haters on this one. You're not here for full reviews, so I'll cut this one short. If by chance you were here for full reviews, go read a review. Simple.

As for the Sonic 06 debate, Yeah I've never played a Sonic game in my life. I grew up with the fat Italian plumber who fights a giant mutated turtle and the elf in green who fights other kinds of monsters. Not a blue hedgehog that collects rings. The only thing I know about Sonic 06 is what I've seen on Game Grumps, and the game looks like crap. It's fun to watch though.
---
Official Cave Johnson of the Ace Attorney boards. Wait, I'm not in this game?
#190wild09Posted 1/12/2013 2:45:51 AM
Desulated posted...
C&C: Renegade. It's not too well received by the critics but the fans like it.

Command and Conquer: Renegade wasn't well received? What? B-b-but it's like my favorite multiplayer shooter of all time. Cash, different playable classes, buildings with different functions, destructible bases, good vehicles. Hell most of this stuff was unheard of at the time and some of this stuff is still rare like base functionality and destruction. Truly a visionary title if there ever was one.
---
Awesome games I've never finished: Vampire:
The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Black Sigil, 999 (True ending), Nier (all endings besides A)