This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite so called "bad game"?

#191Arucard05Posted 1/12/2013 3:46:44 AM
All the games I like are good.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#192J2006Posted 1/12/2013 4:28:13 AM(edited)
I have a few, mostly European RPGs:
Two Worlds
Two Worlds II
Risen
Risen II: Dark Waters
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga (not sure if it's considered a "bad game")
Venetica
Arcania: Gothic 4 (there will be a re-release soon with an expansion included, 360 & PS3)
Game of Thrones
Alpha Protocol (one of my personal faves, completed 3 playthrus, started a 4th)
Deadly Premonition (there will be an upgraded remake for PS3 soon)
the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi series
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
edit: forgot about Earth Defense Force 2017 and EDF: Insect Armageddon
---
"You will be judged by what you succeed at, not by what you attempt."
#193kdognumba1Posted 1/12/2013 4:17:52 AM
Heroes of Ruin
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#194smurfsn1p3rPosted 1/12/2013 5:08:06 AM
Infinite undiscovery. I got tis at launch, and it has become one of my favorites. Thesheer amountof investment required to get 100% was nice, and the story never tried to over stay its welcome.
---
Atlanta Falcons 13-3
2012 NFC South Champs and NFC #1 SEED. RISE UP!
#195MizunoRyuuPosted 1/12/2013 6:34:51 AM
Final Fantasy X-2, XIII and XIII-2 were all amazing in my eyes. Don't see all the hate.

Azurik: Rise of Perathia had terrible reviews yet it's my favourite XBox game ever. Shame it's not compatible with 360. I brought it with me to Uni and everything :(
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#196lightfighterPosted 1/12/2013 6:39:07 AM
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.
#197IcornianPosted 1/12/2013 8:06:24 AM
Infinite undiscovery. I got tis at launch, and it has become one of my favorites. Thesheer amountof investment required to get 100% was nice, and the story never tried to over stay its welcome.

Came here to post this myself. It's such an underrated game that gets a lot of flack for it's lame title.
---
"Dong?!? Where is my automobile?"
#198anonymous4everPosted 1/12/2013 12:43:02 PM
I've noticed that many of the games mentioned in this topic are highly acclaimed titles, most of which received good reviews.
#199Merc123Posted 1/12/2013 2:39:35 PM
Deadly Premonition. It has such outdated graphics and mechanics but the story and characters are just too entertaining.

Bulletwitch - This is a pretty bad game, bad story, repetitive, bad voice acting and awful nickel and diming dlc, but i really liked it. Mainly i just liked the powers you got the in the games. Send spikes out of the ground, send Ravens after enemies, and then Giant ass lightning Strike and Tornadoes. The best was the Meteor spell, that spell was so freaking overkill.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#200DJ_GunnerPosted 1/12/2013 5:19:24 PM
I have a few.

MOH: Warfighter. I have not tried the SP yet because I find the MP so addicting. And Ive played all the COD installments, BF3, etc. I still find Warfighter to be a superior experience to all of them.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. Polished, highly entertaining gameplay.

Quake IV. Aside from the awful framerate, I still find this to be one of the most satisfying FPS campaigns Ive ever played.

Import Tuner Challenge. For those in the know, this is the 360 installment of Tokyo Xtreme Racer, and while it is lacking in cars and available road compared to previous installments, it is still a solid entry.

Crackdown 2. I didn't play it until this past summer, but for the 8 bucks I spent on it I got a great two weeks out of it and loved every minute.
---
"Aren't you the guy that bought expensive HDMI cables claiming cheap ones funded terrorism?" -The Killer 5