This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite so called "bad game"?

#201smurfsn1p3rPosted 1/13/2013 12:03:44 AM
Icornian posted...
Infinite undiscovery. I got tis at launch, and it has become one of my favorites. Thesheer amountof investment required to get 100% was nice, and the story never tried to over stay its welcome.

Came here to post this myself. It's such an underrated game that gets a lot of flack for it's lame title.

I think it gets it more because of the story. Sure it is not on par with other great RPG stories, but Tri-Ace has a track record of making combat the main theme. Star Ocean is hardly what I call an immersive story, and the VO's in Tri-Ace games are not stellar. When you look at it like that the game is another solid Tri-Ace entry.

Not sure if people hate on it because Square Enix published it as well, we all know how the fans have turned on them.
---
Atlanta Falcons 13-3
2012 NFC South Champs and NFC #1 SEED. RISE UP!
#202IChangedMyNamePosted 1/13/2013 1:18:01 AM
I like Dark Void a lot.

I don't see where the hate for it comes from. A game set in 1940 with a purposely cliche story and the flying is NOT as bad as anyone has made it out to be.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#203RanmaSaotome92Posted 1/13/2013 1:26:03 AM
Windwaker. Still get hate from my zelda fan friends. I loved the cell-shade art style.
---
Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? same thing that happens to everything else! *crickets*
#204ZerdarkPosted 1/13/2013 9:19:26 AM
ranmasaotome01 posted...
Windwaker. Still get hate from my zelda fan friends. I loved the cell-shade art style.

Wait, people hate Windwaker?!?
---
Official Cave Johnson of the Ace Attorney boards. Wait, I'm not in this game?
#205sonicteam2k1Posted 1/13/2013 9:20:44 AM
Soldier of Fortune Payback
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#206sonicteam2k1Posted 1/13/2013 9:24:34 AM
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Hated simply because its not CoD or Battlefield yet tried to compete.

I hated it because the beta gameplay was awful

this because I actually liked the first game.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own