This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite so called "bad game"?

#31AkaimizuPosted 1/11/2013 12:50:32 PM
According to gamefaqs, you might as well put every game on the list. Very rarely will you ever see a collected group of forums with all-around haters such as this.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#32JenniferTatePosted 1/11/2013 12:51:06 PM
Wet.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#33IamBobNewbiePosted 1/11/2013 12:53:09 PM
Resident Evil 6. Was sooo satisfied by this game. Better controls, better graphics, better AI, better EVERYTHING from RE5. Really felt like a new product, whereas RE5 felt to me more like a cheap rehash of RE4 in an attempt to capitalize on its success.

Duke Nukem Forever. The only tangible problems I find with this game are the load times, and the controls are a bit wonky. If you play on PC however, both those issues are fixed. Seems to me 9/10 people just hate on this because it was overhyped, and not really worth waiting 12 years for. For your modern FPS though, it's good. Better than most cookie-cutter ones coming out these days at least...
---
http://www.youtube.com/atomictoast15
GT - AtomicToast15
#34RetroFanGirlPosted 1/11/2013 12:55:25 PM
Unmodded Oblivion is horrible.
Fix the level scaling and the psychic guards and it is one of my favorites though.
---
Hi.
#35deimos91Posted 1/11/2013 12:57:19 PM
flame030191 posted...
Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Hated simply because its not CoD or Battlefield yet tried to compete.

Awful gameplay unplayable if you dont have accsess to the Net and is a COD clone
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#36Luthor_Posted 1/11/2013 1:05:55 PM(edited)
Fable series

Final Fantasy XIII - I liked the battle system to death. It was very unique, and was fluid and still JRPG rooted. The story was decent. I never actually beat the game, as when I got to the open world part on the 3rd disc I completely lost interest. But the time I spent up until then was great.

Forza Horizon - I think most people loved this game actually, but on the actual Forza Horizon board it's illegal to say anything good about it.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#37NeojianXPosted 1/11/2013 12:59:30 PM
Operation Darkness
Afro Samurai
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#38RetroFanGirlPosted 1/11/2013 12:59:49 PM
Luthor_ posted...
Fable series

Final Fantasy XII - I liked the battle system to death. It was very unique, and was fluid and still JRPG rooted. The story was decent. I never actually beat the game, as when I got to the open world part on the 3rd disc I completely lost interest. But the time I spent up until then was great.

Forza Horizon - I think most people loved this game actually, but on the actual Forza Horizon board it's illegal to say anything good about it.

Which Final Fantasy? XII is on one disk and fairly open from the start.
---
Hi.
#39RoldragePosted 1/11/2013 1:00:38 PM
Alice: Madness Returns.
---
Life is overrated.
#40Luthor_Posted 1/11/2013 1:05:40 PM
Luthor_ posted...
Fable series

Final Fantasy XII - I liked the battle system to death. It was very unique, and was fluid and still JRPG rooted. The story was decent. I never actually beat the game, as when I got to the open world part on the 3rd disc I completely lost interest. But the time I spent up until then was great.

Which Final Fantasy? XII is on one disk and fairly open from the start.

Whoops I left off an I

I meant XIII, lemme edit that.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon