This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite so called "bad game"?

#61memo76Posted 1/11/2013 2:55:27 PM
fable 1, 2, & 3
#62RedOrionPosted 1/11/2013 2:57:01 PM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I liked Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) when I first had the game and didn't realize people hated it. I no longer have the game and I no longer defend it (ever since I watched ClementJ642's review of the game).

Wait, so you stopped liking it because people didn't like it?. It's one thing to dislike it right away, but you actually disliked because of some guy's opinion? shame...
#63wild09Posted 1/11/2013 2:58:53 PM
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Apparently some people just don't like hybrid games and amazing story telling.
---
Awesome games I've never finished: Vampire:
The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Black Sigil, 999 (True ending), Nier (all endings besides A)
#64Jpsyence77Posted 1/11/2013 2:59:28 PM
-Alan Wake
---
http://oi42.tinypic.com/eipfg4.jpg
#65sortajanPosted 1/11/2013 3:02:42 PM(edited)
alpha protocol, diablo 3, rage, bulletstorm, both of the force unleashed games, the new AvP, crysis 2, any of the fear games..

i enjoyed deus ex invisible war as well. i think nwn2 got a lot of hate. to be honest my list of truly bad games is probably less than 5% the size of my list of truly fun games.

my favorite out of those i listen would definitely be nwn2, with alpha protocol being a close second.

wild09 posted...

it wasn't the storytelling or the genre that threw people as i recall, it was the technical issues. that remains one of the most broken games i've ever played. i spent as much time in that game trying to avoid crashes and glitches as i did actually playing the game (recalling the part where you have to move the dresser when escaping the hotel at night which causes your game to crash unless you're crouching or something very particular
#66DarkshowersPosted 1/11/2013 3:10:13 PM
sortajan posted...
alpha protocol, diablo 3, rage, bulletstorm, both of the force unleashed games, the new AvP, crysis 2, any of the fear games..

i enjoyed deus ex invisible war as well. i think nwn2 got a lot of hate. to be honest my list of truly bad games is probably less than 5% the size of my list of truly fun games.

my favorite out of those i listen would definitely be nwn2, with alpha protocol being a close second.

wild09 posted...

it wasn't the storytelling or the genre that threw people as i recall, it was the technical issues. that remains one of the most broken games i've ever played. i spent as much time in that game trying to avoid crashes and glitches as i did actually playing the game (recalling the part where you have to move the dresser when escaping the hotel at night which causes your game to crash unless you're crouching or something very particular

My choice this gen is I Am Alive, which is a polarizing game with gamers who love it like myself or people who hate it because they sucked at it and couldn't get too far. It was a brilliant survival game for XBLA with the right atmosphere, innovative combat system and it was very challenging as it involved a lot of trial and error and patience.

Call of Cthulhu is an excellent game though glitchy it was worth playing through and the hardest survival horror game I have ever played with obscure puzzles and how fragile your character is. You die very easily. I think only Siren is harder. It felt like quite an accomplishment to finally finish the game.
#67wild09Posted 1/11/2013 3:10:40 PM
sortajan posted...

Sounds like you were playing the PC version because the xbox version wasn't unstable like that. The PC version was coded by a single guy after the developer went bankrupt. Gotta give the guy some respect for his dedication at the very least.
---
Awesome games I've never finished: Vampire:
The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Black Sigil, 999 (True ending), Nier (all endings besides A)
#68thirdsagePosted 1/11/2013 3:14:46 PM
I absolutely love Metroid Other M
#69HughJorgennPosted 1/11/2013 3:16:39 PM
Duke Nukem Forever.
#70Jhardy12121Posted 1/11/2013 3:17:01 PM
Two Worlds 2
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbD5d5AKKII&feature=youtu.be Subscribe and rate