This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can you use multiple bing rewards accounts linked to one gamertag?

#11AbstraktProfSC2Posted 1/13/2013 2:03:39 PM(edited)
I have 4 bing accounts currently, when I made a 5th bing account, they closed it the next day
I HEARD you can go into your browsers hidden mode (Ingognito for chrome) and make/use more accounts from there if you wanna risk it

but yeah, they email you the code so....just make stuff up. Bing Rewards isnt connected to your gamertag at all. Just emails
I didnt connect any of the accounts in any way just to be safe (different names, friend invites, facebook etc)
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#12_LordAndSaviorPosted 1/14/2013 7:49:15 AM
How do you have more then one account? It doesn't seem like you could log off.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#13TheBlueStigPosted 1/14/2013 10:10:13 AM
_LordAndSavior posted...
How do you have more then one account? It doesn't seem like you could log off.

Upper right hand corner, click your username, a dropdown box appears, click Sign Out.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#14randomweirdoPosted 1/14/2013 10:22:43 AM
Keep this in mind though. Per Bing Rewards: "Restrictions: A maximum total of 64,000 Microsoft Points may be redeemed per Xbox LIVE gamertag through the Bing Rewards program."
#15glassghost0Posted 1/14/2013 10:27:22 AM
randomweirdo posted...
Keep this in mind though. Per Bing Rewards: "Restrictions: A maximum total of 64,000 Microsoft Points may be redeemed per Xbox LIVE gamertag through the Bing Rewards program."

that's $800, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a while before anyone reaches that amount
---
Signature OFF
#16randomweirdoPosted 1/14/2013 10:45:27 AM
glassghost0 posted...
randomweirdo posted...

that's $800, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a while before anyone reaches that amount

It is, but it does become a shorter time with multiple accounts. As I said, keep it in mind that an upwards limit does exist.
#17TheBlueStigPosted 1/14/2013 11:01:03 AM
glassghost0 posted...
randomweirdo posted...

I've hit just under $300 worth in a single year.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#18_LordAndSaviorPosted 1/14/2013 1:48:27 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
d corner, click your username, a dropdown box appears, click Sign Out.

But the coins still show, and the does the dashboard allow me to do more searches if I log into a different account?
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
#19Super CreaturesPosted 1/14/2013 1:54:56 PM
Once you log into a different account, the dashboard will change to that account's info.

You could also use multiple browsers at the same time.

I typically have two accounts running the bot at the same time, one on Chrome and one on Firefox.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#20_LordAndSaviorPosted 1/15/2013 1:53:24 PM
Thanks bro, but for some reason bing is taking some coins away from me and it's annoying.
---