This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which series/game do you want to see an HD remake of?

#91PezofpowerPosted 1/13/2013 7:56:58 PM
Basically all the Rareware Golden Age games.

DKC,DKC2,DKC3, DK64

A remake, not overhaul of Banjo Kazooie/Tooie

The original Megaman X trilogy becasue X4+ was a joke, and I wouldn't want something like Maverick Hunter X

More like, Clean Sharp looking Pixels and sound files. Oh and Sigma stage saving.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#92VeliconisPosted 1/13/2013 8:00:14 PM
Parasite Eve 1/2
Otogi 1/2
Killer Instinct 1/Gold
Donkey Kong Country 1-3 (like the SNES versions)
Xenogears
Chrono Cross/Trigger
Onimusha 1-4
KotOR
Einhander
Ehrgeiz
Battle Arena Toshinden 1-3 (Why these aren't on XBLA yet is beyond me)
Tekken 1-3
Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8 and 10
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: SotN

I could probably go on forever, but the above listed games would probably keep me entertained for the rest of my life. With an HD remake for every single one of the games listed above, I would probably never buy another next-gen game again unless it was something along the lines of what I listed above.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#93Shy420Posted 1/13/2013 8:16:06 PM
Tobal 1,2
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#94silver_stonerPosted 1/13/2013 8:20:21 PM
Battlefront 1 & 2 someone should just make Battlefront 3 also, Morrowind and Oddworld .

---
I AGREE Gaste my sig?
Star wars battlefront 3 is needed- sig inspired by zerooo0
#95bossk5Posted 1/13/2013 8:21:26 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
I really want NHL HITZ 2003.

And Shadow of the Colossus. That would be so amazing. It'll never happen, but a man can dream.

Got a ps3? The ICO/ SotC did indeed get an HD remake my friend.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#96VeliconisPosted 1/13/2013 8:47:17 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
I really want NHL HITZ 2003.

And Shadow of the Colossus. That would be so amazing. It'll never happen, but a man can dream.

Got a ps3? The ICO/ SotC did indeed get an HD remake my friend.

Aye. I bought SotC off of PSN the day it came out. Well worth the $20 it cost.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#97Thomas16371Posted 1/13/2013 8:47:50 PM
Phantasy Star or Shining Force
---
Xbox Live: Thomas Nuffan
Founder of "Riot Shield" Enlist today: http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/mohw/platoons/show/4503608217308499
#98koujimorenoPosted 1/13/2013 8:54:34 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...
Who needs HD remakes? If it's a PS2 or Gamecube game then just use pcsx2 or dolphin. You can get full 1080p and a bunch of visual enhancements like AA texture filtering, AF etc. I saw my friend playing his HD collection of DBZ budokai 3 (used to love that game) the other day and it looked pretty good so I figured I'd try my old PS2 disk out in PCSx2 with all the visual enhancements on in 1080p using 16x AA (DX11 hardware mode) and it looked even better then the official HD remake, no BS.

This won't really work unless you don't have a decent GPU. With 16x AA on my 580 it spikes up to using over half my GPU's full power, which is nuts considering it's a ps2 game lol, according to Msi afterburner's monitoring software. If you do have a decent modern GPU then I highly recommend it. Playing old games like wind waker and DQ8 with the very cartoony art style looks beautiful with 1080p and high AA. If you rip the disk to the computer and slap it on an SSD the load times are great as well. You would be surprised at how drastic a visual difference it can make running last gen games through emulators.

If you have a 360 pad it's easy to set it up in dolphin and it will work without any setting up using the pokopom plugin in pcsx2. If you want a more authentic experience use your PS3 controller with motionjoy software. You need a bluetooth receiver to get the PS3 controller wireless on PC though otherwise you have to connect it with the usb charging cable.

It's a bit more set up to find the perfect settings (personally used balanced mode in PCsx2 and the dx11 hardware mode with one of the built in GS plugins and I've never had a problem with any games yet) as for dolphin you have to track down a GC sound file dump or the audio is glitchy. Once you DO set up everything right (which I've made sound harder then it really is, takes like 5 minutes and a couple downloads) it's a great experience. Even better if you have a 1080p TV standing near by.

You're talking to console gamers here.
#99KCJ5062Posted 1/13/2013 8:58:16 PM
Manhunt 1 and 2(with the second being uncensored)
The Warriors
Def Jam Vendetta 1 and Fight For New York
#100Limp_sugarPosted 1/13/2013 9:08:41 PM
Resident evil 1,2,&3 and the Oddworld games.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.