This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will holodeck gaming ever happen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Will holodeck gaming ever happen

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
3 years ago#1
star trek people know what im talking about

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
3 years ago#2
holodeck wasn't just holograms in Star Trek, they used force fields to make the holograms solid.

and considering we haven't even invented holograms we're a long way away from holodeck gaming.
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#3
i just ordered a foot long chili coney, will it ever be ready? people that are hungry know what im talking about.
young enough to still enjoy being a ass, old enough not to give a damn about how it makes you feel.

User Info: O_Town_Rulez

O_Town_Rulez
3 years ago#4
Eventually it will, we are not that advanced yet though. Remember, in Star Trek, they were using Holodecks frequently in the 24th century. That's 300+ years into the future.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Season: 13-23

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
3 years ago#5
would be freaking awesome though

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#6
I prefer the danger room. I live life on the edge. *doesn't use a coaster for drink*
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.

User Info: Deathx113

Deathx113
3 years ago#7
Never seen star trek before, so idk...
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
3 years ago#8
Itll happen tc...but you'll be looooong dead.
What happened to happy, non-jaded gamers?

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#9
where is my freaking chili cheese coney...
young enough to still enjoy being a ass, old enough not to give a damn about how it makes you feel.

User Info: Rolen74

Rolen74
3 years ago#10
Yeah and we'll all be driving flying cars too cause we all know fiction is never wrong.
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Will holodeck gaming ever happen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived