This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your top 3 Dreamcast games are headed to XBLA..

#21Fenz4EverPosted 1/14/2013 5:50:14 PM
Honestly I bought a dreamcast a few months ago just to play Shenmue, and the game has not aged well. I really did not enjoy it compared to ten years ago when it was my favorite game. Really needs a reboot.
---
I just think it would've been cooler with a merman..
XBox Gamertags: IxKENNYPOWERSxI
#22silverbulltPosted 1/14/2013 5:53:36 PM
They were

Shenmue
JSR
RE:CV

Only missing Shenmue in HD now :D

But i do have a DC with Shenmue limited edition so all good. And.... Custom DC Shenmue 2 disc with english voice overs from the Xbox release!
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#23DxZ99Posted 1/14/2013 5:53:58 PM
That Bob Marley
Yeah mon!
#24anonymous4everPosted 1/14/2013 5:56:42 PM
AlkalineKitten posted...
Maken X
Cannon Spike
Spawn: In the Demon's Hand

Maken X was the very definition of overrated. I never understood why people hold it in such high regard. Same goes for Cannon Spike to a lesser extent.
#25sonicteam2k1Posted 1/14/2013 5:59:17 PM
Phantasy Star Online

Skies of Arcadia

Rayman 2
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#26GreatTroySenseiPosted 1/14/2013 6:02:55 PM
Illbleed / Tech Romancer / Project Justice.

Effing A, I'd pay 2000 MSP for PJ alone, with netplay and the character builder from the Japanese release.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#27WinterstarPosted 1/14/2013 6:07:05 PM
Are there three Dreamcast games that weren't completely horrible? Okay, Crazy Taxi, but that's already been released a few times.
---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
#28GreatTroySenseiPosted 1/14/2013 6:19:52 PM
Winterstar posted...
Are there three Dreamcast games that weren't completely horrible? Okay, Crazy Taxi, but that's already been released a few times.

You fail at gaming. Dreamcast was the master race, and it died a painfully early death because you people weren't ready to receive it's heavenly light.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#29Shadowstalker2121Posted 1/14/2013 6:25:43 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Phantasy Star Online

Skies of Arcadia

Rayman 2

I like the way you think!

...except, I'd replace Rayman 2 with Capcom vs SNK.
---
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
#30rdking96Posted 1/14/2013 6:29:33 PM
1.) Powerstone
2.) Powerstone 2
3.) Powerstone HD collection

All 3 must be xbox live compatible!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."