This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your top 3 Dreamcast games are headed to XBLA..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your top 3 Dreamcast games are headed to XBLA..
4 years ago#21
Honestly I bought a dreamcast a few months ago just to play Shenmue, and the game has not aged well. I really did not enjoy it compared to ten years ago when it was my favorite game. Really needs a reboot.
I just think it would've been cooler with a merman..
XBox Gamertags: IxKENNYPOWERSxI
4 years ago#22
They were

Shenmue
JSR
RE:CV

Only missing Shenmue in HD now :D

But i do have a DC with Shenmue limited edition so all good. And.... Custom DC Shenmue 2 disc with english voice overs from the Xbox release!
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
4 years ago#23
That Bob Marley
Yeah mon!
4 years ago#24
AlkalineKitten posted...
Maken X
Cannon Spike
Spawn: In the Demon's Hand

Maken X was the very definition of overrated. I never understood why people hold it in such high regard. Same goes for Cannon Spike to a lesser extent.
4 years ago#25
Phantasy Star Online

Skies of Arcadia

Rayman 2
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
4 years ago#26
Illbleed / Tech Romancer / Project Justice.

Effing A, I'd pay 2000 MSP for PJ alone, with netplay and the character builder from the Japanese release.
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
4 years ago#27
Are there three Dreamcast games that weren't completely horrible? Okay, Crazy Taxi, but that's already been released a few times.
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
4 years ago#28
Winterstar posted...
Are there three Dreamcast games that weren't completely horrible? Okay, Crazy Taxi, but that's already been released a few times.

You fail at gaming. Dreamcast was the master race, and it died a painfully early death because you people weren't ready to receive it's heavenly light.
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
4 years ago#29
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Phantasy Star Online

Skies of Arcadia

Rayman 2

I like the way you think!

...except, I'd replace Rayman 2 with Capcom vs SNK.
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
4 years ago#30
1.) Powerstone
2.) Powerstone 2
3.) Powerstone HD collection

All 3 must be xbox live compatible!
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your top 3 Dreamcast games are headed to XBLA..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived