This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could remove one game from your Gamerscore... what game would you choose?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could remove one game from your Gamerscore... what game would you choose?

User Info: RaccoonCity

RaccoonCity
4 years ago#11
Kung Fu Panda. When people ask why I played it, I say that I was only trying it out due to morbid boredom.

Then they ask why I have so many of the "Beat a level" achievements and my argument falls to shreds.
"I dare you to make less sense."

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
4 years ago#12
Any game that I don't own and I only have one achievement for will do. If I had to choose either UMvC3 or Quake 4 would be dandy.
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
4 years ago#13
1 vs 100. Impossible to complete.
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#14
levyjl1988 posted...
1 vs 100. Impossible to complete.

I got all but one for that game, :(

There are several games that are impossible to complete now, but I still wouldn't remove any of them
Signature OFF

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
4 years ago#15
Kung Fu Panda. When people ask why I played it, I say that I was only trying it out due to morbid boredom.

Then they ask why I have so many of the "Beat a level" achievements and my argument falls to shreds.

haha... yeah I beat that game 1000/1000. I'm proud and I give no ducks.
Always O.G.

User Info: WhiteAngel50

WhiteAngel50
4 years ago#16
Probably lost planet 2. Game sucked so much I lol'd the first 30 minutes while playing it
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#17
one of the ice age games, i babysat my nephew and he brought it over got 1 achievement and its been on my gamescore ever since...i hate the ice age movies, you cant image how much i hate the games.

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
4 years ago#18
I would remove all the games that are impossible to 1000/1000 because of the servers closing. I have like 3 or 4 of them.
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
4 years ago#19
I would remove all the games that are impossible to 1000/1000 because of the servers closing. I have like 3 or 4 of them.

That would be good. Or least give out those achievements for free.
Always O.G.

User Info: O_Town_Rulez

O_Town_Rulez
4 years ago#20
Halo Reach
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Season: 13-24
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could remove one game from your Gamerscore... what game would you choose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived