This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could remove one game from your Gamerscore... what game would you choose?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could remove one game from your Gamerscore... what game would you choose?

User Info: Sxmfct

Sxmfct
3 years ago#31
TBONE_OG posted...

Also, 80/80.

lol

no
"PC's are stupid. There's basically nothing PC can do that an Xbox can't." - GorillaOnRoof

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
3 years ago#32
Frontline Fuel of War.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.

User Info: cup_a_soup

cup_a_soup
3 years ago#33
Chrome Hounds for the server closing thing.

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#34
I wouldn't remove anything until my GS is well over 25000 to get points percentage rebates from XBL Rewards.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
3 years ago#35
This crappy Star Trek game my friend had me try about 6 years ago to see if the the multiplayer was good. Not only do I think Star Trek is one of the worst sci-fi series out there but the game itself was s*** as well.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
3 years ago#36
TBONE_OG posted...

Also, 80/80.

lol

no

Count it.

On topic, it would be awesome if MS gave us the option to remove one game. Hell even for a small price.

I know the whole GS thing is completely trivial but the completest in me thinks otherwise...
Always O.G.

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
3 years ago#37
Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV

User Info: ZephyrSSX

ZephyrSSX
3 years ago#38
TBONE_OG posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Also, 80/80.

lol

no

Count it.

On topic, it would be awesome if MS gave us the option to remove one game. Hell even for a small price.

I know the whole GS thing is completely trivial but the completest in me thinks otherwise...

It doesn't count if you put unnecessary ellipses in it.
God damn it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could remove one game from your Gamerscore... what game would you choose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived