This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Be in awe of Crysis 3's boxart

#51DoukouPosted 1/15/2013 10:57:45 AM
maximumjack posted...
GGearX posted...
maximumjack posted...
GGearX posted...
maximumjack posted...
But you're right we should have just given them oil.

I'm guessing you forgot about pearl Harbor?
Isolationism. Give them oil. You wouldn't have lost troops. Simple.

That was sarcasm. We were trying to help the allies any way we could without getting involved directly. I personally think we should have gotten involved in the war a lot sooner. We should have helped Britain and China and taken the fight to the Japanese and Germans rather than have a policy of isolation. Did you read this article? it's a good one I promise. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Nanking

You can't change the past. And Germany/ Russia did the same. That was how bad past wars were. There's still that sort of thing going on south Africa is rampant with that. Do you see America invading them? No.

Your ignorance is astounding. The fate of the free world was in the hands of the allies.If America didn't get involved Japan continues to massacre China and invade other Asian countries in the area. Germany probably invades Britain. Leaving the Soviet Union to fight Germany Italy and Japan on it's own. You are crazy. I am done arguing with someone who would be ok with Nazis taking over the world.

You underestimate the motherland
---
Don't read this sig.
#52TheBlueStigPosted 1/15/2013 2:55:37 PM
I like the original concept art with the statue of liberty better.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#53Arucard05Posted 1/15/2013 2:58:07 PM
maximumjack posted...
GGearX posted...
maximumjack posted...
GGearX posted...
I'm guessing you forgot about pearl Harbor?
Isolationism. Give them oil. You wouldn't have lost troops. Simple.

That was sarcasm. We were trying to help the allies any way we could without getting involved directly. I personally think we should have gotten involved in the war a lot sooner. We should have helped Britain and China and taken the fight to the Japanese and Germans rather than have a policy of isolation. Did you read this article? it's a good one I promise. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Nanking

You can't change the past. And Germany/ Russia did the same. That was how bad past wars were. There's still that sort of thing going on south Africa is rampant with that. Do you see America invading them? No.

Your ignorance is astounding. The fate of the free world was in the hands of the allies.If America didn't get involved Japan continues to massacre China and invade other Asian countries in the area. Germany probably invades Britain. Leaving the Soviet Union to fight Germany Italy and Japan on it's own. You are crazy. I am done arguing with someone who would be ok with Nazis taking over the world.

You underestimate the motherland

This. Whatever side the Soviet Union was on was always going to win.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#54leopoldsharkPosted 1/15/2013 3:26:34 PM
I still don't get why he has a bow.
#55F_WolfPosted 1/15/2013 9:21:12 PM(edited)
Arucard05 posted...

I agree, and I'm FROM America. What I was taught, at lest in college level World History, as by the time we entered the Axis where pretty much throwing everything they got at the Soviets and failing pretty hard.
#56Halo_ForeverPosted 1/16/2013 1:32:02 AM
F_Wolf posted...
Arucard05 posted...

I agree, and I'm FROM America. What I was taught, at lest in college level World History, as by the time we entered the Axis where pretty much throwing everything they got at the Soviets and failing pretty hard.

Allied support in the Ice Sea might have helped the Soviets at the worst time, but otherwise yes. However in 1941 it still could have swung both ways, had Stalin continued with stupid strategies during the Battle of Moscow, costing them the city and allowing the Germans access to his industrial base in the Urals, we might have seen a different outcome (though indeed Operation Barbarossa would have required incredible fortitude in order to succeed, however Inchon was much the same).
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#57rx7187Posted 1/16/2013 1:43:53 AM
Will the AI suck in this game like the previous 2?
#58Travarkoth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:40:11 AM
Yeah, the previous boxart does look better.
---
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---