This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And it begins. (DmC related)

#21SubSeenixPosted 1/15/2013 1:43:49 PM
Walkman_005 posted...
Call of Duty also gets the same scores on metacritic.

People are so hateful.

but CoD deserves it.
its garbage with an engine from 1999....real fps fans play bf3 on pc
This is how a fps in 2011-2013 should play and look like

DmC is a great game and here is someone talking who owned the leaderboards on DMC4
only bad thing are the 30fps but that is cause the 360 can't handle good games...
At least on PC we get 60-200fps these days...Not even buying a PS3 Version cause it had to suffer too.
#22HMXTaylor_LeePosted 1/15/2013 2:27:40 PM
Marvel Man posted...
Devil May Cry is to action games what Halo is to fps- Dumbed down, stupid, and shallow.

The only difference is Halo at least had great multiplayer.
And better design that doesn't produce artificial difficulty by having enemies hit you when offscreen.
Or mandatory farming to level up.
Or a camera system in league with Mundus.

DMC is worthless.

I think from Devil May Cry 3 onwards, enemies couldn't start an attack animation if you couldn't see them do it.

I don't know how Halo's level up worked, but I am fairly certain you had to play an AWFUL lot to level up in it's great MP.
#23aDominationPosted 1/15/2013 2:34:07 PM
I guess Capcom hasn't paid metascore lately to increase there score.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#24tigers5123Posted 1/15/2013 2:39:04 PM
Is it THAT bad?
---
"Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? No, ISIS agents use Krav Maga."
#25Zohar_MetatronPosted 1/15/2013 3:02:26 PM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
I think from Devil May Cry 3 onwards, enemies couldn't start an attack animation if you couldn't see them do it.

DMC1 had very obvious audio triggers as well-if you got hit by something from offscreen you just weren't paying attention.
---
Who took the bomp from the bompalompalomp?
#26Arucard05Posted 1/15/2013 3:04:46 PM
Is it THAT bad?

It's not bad at all. This is the standard "Sonic's eyes aren't green!" Mickey Mouse bullsquash.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#27Lozh900Posted 1/15/2013 3:07:57 PM
You'll find that trolls have caused that. The game does not deserve to be so low. That would suggest the game is broken. I'm sorry to tell you it is just trolls who can't get over "omgz emo Dante omgz"
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth / Steam : Jenova19848 / WiiU ID : ???
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ram / Gtx 560 / 1tb hdd / win 7 home 64bit
#28Deathx113Posted 1/15/2013 3:08:47 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Is it THAT bad?

It's not bad at all. This is the standard "Sonic's eyes aren't green!" Mickey Mouse bullsquash.

^ This.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#29triple sPosted 1/15/2013 3:15:27 PM
ambar_hitman posted...
GGearX posted...
Isn't all of metacritics scores like this? This is normal.

Nope. Usually games that are reviewed fairly have similar meta and user scores. If game is bad, and reviewers rate them high, people take matter in their own hands.

This game is good, but a terrible DMC game. It needs to be panned down so that the next one actually gets back to series' roots and we get a good game. Else it will go downhill pretty rapidly.

Delusional, you are!
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
#30JenniferTatePosted 1/15/2013 3:16:39 PM
I'm curious:

If Devil May Cry was doing so well and was so perfected, why did Capcom commission Ninja Theory to do an entire reassessment and execution of the franchise?
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson