This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Naruto game is best?

#1Da7thsignPosted 1/15/2013 12:39:26 PM
Hey everyone... I was looking to get a new fighter and the Naruto series was always an easy to pick up and play game last Gen, I currently have the two RPGish games made by ubi and I recently seen what must have been around 5 newer fighting games of this series. Which is the best? I am leaning toward Naruto ultimate ninja storm generations simply because I read it had something like 70+ characters so the variety is pretty attractive so far.
---
There are only two types of people in this world, the righteous who think they are sinners, and the sinners who think they are righteous
#2TheIastspartanPosted 1/15/2013 12:44:22 PM
lolnaruto
#3shadowx9471Posted 1/15/2013 12:55:36 PM
Generations doesn't have a great story mode though. I'd get Naruto Ninja Storm 2, it has a fantastic story mode. Its probably the best Naruto game I ever played.
---
GT/PSN: shadowx9471
#4TreewallerPosted 1/15/2013 1:32:54 PM
If you already have the two Ubisoft titles, the only other 360 games are Storm 2, Generations, and Storm 3 (out in March).

Generations is a straight-up fighter with a massive roster and an arcade-style story mode, Storm 2 is a lengthy JRPG/fighter mix.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#5Voker13Posted 1/15/2013 1:36:52 PM
shadowx9471 posted...
Naruto Ninja Storm 2

---
XB GT: METALMANIAK666 3DS FC: 4570-6793-5903
Playing: Halo 4, CoD: BO2, DoA 5, DoA:D, MK7, PKMN: W2
#6Da7thsign(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:39:18 PM
Thanks for the input, it looks like it's generations for me. Im assuming storm is similar to the ubi games?
---
There are only two types of people in this world, the righteous who think they are sinners, and the sinners who think they are righteous
#7GGearXPosted 1/15/2013 1:40:37 PM
Da7thsign posted...
Thanks for the input, it looks like it's generations for me. Im assuming storm is similar to the ubi games?

Wait. A minute! Storm 3 is coming out in March! It will be better than 2 or generations!
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#8KillfaceDingoPosted 1/15/2013 2:19:40 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
lolnaruto

You obviously haven't seen it.

I used to be a douche and made fun of the show and it's fans without ever even seeing the show.

Now that I have seen the show I love it. It's violent, has great characters that are really fleshed out, lots of adult stuff without being too adult, etc. etc. I'd put it in my top animes along with Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied and Afro Samurai.

They do talk too much during fights though, takes like 5 episodes to finish 1 fight, but it's not as bad as DBZ.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#9GGearXPosted 1/15/2013 2:26:24 PM
KillfaceDingo posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
lolnaruto

I used to be a douche and made fun of the show and it's fans without ever even seeing the show.

Now that I have seen the show I love it. It's violent, has great characters that are really fleshed out, lots of adult stuff without being too adult, etc. etc. I'd put it in my top animes along with Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied and Afro Samurai.

They do talk too much during fights though, takes like 5 episodes to finish 1 fight, but it's not as bad as DBZ.

I think it's way overrated.
It has tons of fillers just lengthen the episodes. I have not and will never be able to get into watching it because of how many episodes there are. IIRC they are around ep 400 right? Yeah. No. Not watching it.
FMA was awesome. And it was 56 episodes. I think my limit would be around 70 anything past that is Crazy with a capital C
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#10KillfaceDingoPosted 1/15/2013 2:32:40 PM
GGearX posted...
KillfaceDingo posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
lolnaruto

I think it's way overrated.
It has tons of fillers just lengthen the episodes. I have not and will never be able to get into watching it because of how many episodes there are. IIRC they are around ep 400 right? Yeah. No. Not watching it.
FMA was awesome. And it was 56 episodes. I think my limit would be around 70 anything past that is Crazy with a capital C

Well the original Naruto series only went into the 200s...Shippuden has like 200 episodes too though.

I wouldn't say it has tons of filler to lengthen the episodes, a lot of it is backstory and stuff that is important to the fights that are going on. Episode 135 and on though is known as filler hell.

Like I said, I used to think the show was some lame kids show until I actually watched it. Now I think it is a great show, best anime ever? Nope, but really, really good. The characters are very deep, there is cool fight scenes, lots of really touching/sad scenes, etc. etc.

FMA is 56 episodes though? You sure? Because I'm watching it on Netflix and Netflix says there is only 51. I'm on episode 40 something right now. Thinking about watching Brotherhood next, but may watch Soul Eater first.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?