This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Naruto game is best?

#21shadowx9471Posted 1/15/2013 3:45:21 PM
Anime is filltertastic, manga is the way to go.

Or just play the Ninja Storm games, they do a fantastic job of recapping the stories.
---
GT/PSN: shadowx9471
#22DarkHieiPosted 1/15/2013 4:06:58 PM
Yeah I mainly read the manga but I also watch majority of the anime too. I just miss out on a bunch for a while and research it a bit to skip the boring episodes and the fillers. Damn fillers are what are made for kids it's soooo boring and lame. Haven't played any of the games though, I just assumed they were all 2D fighters like SF or MK.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#23TheIastspartanPosted 1/16/2013 8:06:38 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
lolnaruto

You obviously haven't seen it.

I used to be a douche and made fun of the show and it's fans without ever even seeing the show.

Now that I have seen the show I love it. It's violent, has great characters that are really fleshed out, lots of adult stuff without being too adult, etc. etc. I'd put it in my top animes along with Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied and Afro Samurai.

They do talk too much during fights though, takes like 5 episodes to finish 1 fight, but it's not as bad as DBZ.

I've seen roughly 50 episodes after giving it about half a dozen chances. It's pretty bad compared to most anime.
#24KillfaceDingoPosted 1/16/2013 12:39:54 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
KillfaceDingo posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
lolnaruto

I used to be a douche and made fun of the show and it's fans without ever even seeing the show.

Now that I have seen the show I love it. It's violent, has great characters that are really fleshed out, lots of adult stuff without being too adult, etc. etc. I'd put it in my top animes along with Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied and Afro Samurai.

They do talk too much during fights though, takes like 5 episodes to finish 1 fight, but it's not as bad as DBZ.

I've seen roughly 50 episodes after giving it about half a dozen chances. It's pretty bad compared to most anime.

How many animes have you seen then? 2?

Either you are lying about seeing it, or you have seen only 2 animes. Pretty bad compared to most anime? Seriously? lol
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#25Kenichi34Posted 1/16/2013 12:51:27 PM
KillfaceDingo posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
lolnaruto

At least when a fight takes that long in DBZ it's still fun and entertaining to watch. I nearly went insane when it took one week and a half just for 1 fight. That was all talk talk punch talk talk flashback punch flashback punch punch.

Personally I find Naruto way overrated. I watched up to after the Naruto VS Garaa fight before I went meh and gave up on it.

But then again I had to tolerate a couple of years in high school when everyone was Naruto-crazy and wouldn't shut up about it, so that might have something to do with me disliking the Naruto series.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#26ADHDguitarPosted 1/16/2013 1:12:04 PM
Clash of Ninja Revolution
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#27MutePrintPosted 1/16/2013 1:30:35 PM
Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bond have much better fighting mechanics than the ninja Storm games. Ninja storm is a button masher with broken game mechanics (substitution jutsu in that game lol). However, it's ease, accessibility, roster, and flashy moves kind of make up for it
#28KillfaceDingoPosted 1/16/2013 1:32:05 PM
Kenichi34 posted...

But then again I had to tolerate a couple of years in high school when everyone was Naruto-crazy and wouldn't shut up about it, so that might have something to do with me disliking the Naruto series.

This seems to be the main reason people bash the series.

People just hate on it because it is so popular.

I'm not saying it is the best anime ever made, it definitely has it's problems. But to say

"It's pretty bad compared to most anime."

Is very lulzy.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?