This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the last game you were legitimately excited for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the last game you were legitimately excited for?
2 years ago#31
Tomb Raider
2 years ago#32
Skyrim. Sort of, kinda excited for GTA V
---
3Ds friend code - 0903-4184-6816
XBL - RobDaCool
2 years ago#33
vigorm0rtis posted...
ME3, I think. Was not disappointed.

No, wait, Borderlands 2. Was not disappointed then, either.

BL2 surprised me actually. I had it preordered and completely forgot until gs called me. So I picked it up to have some co op fun w the wifey and friends. I should have been hyped for that one lol. I thought the first was fun, but nothing crazy, but they really turned the corner with 2.
---
What happened to happy, non-jaded gamers?
2 years ago#34
Mega Man Legends 3... for ten years I wanted to get off the damn (spoiler) but we all know how that turned out.

Oh well, at least I didn't buy a 3DS before counting my chickens on that one... I can wait until the handheld is on it's way out before I get it.
2 years ago#35
I think it was Metroid Prime. Apart from that I haven't been excited for a game in a very long time...
---
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands!" Krelian
2 years ago#36
I was pretty excited for borderlands 2 coming out, even more so when the mechromancer got announced as a fifth future character for pre-ordering. I was not disappointed with either.
---
"Huh.. a ring that says you'll be together but not have sex. Isn't that called a wedding ring?" -- Butters
2 years ago#37
Disgaea D2
2 years ago#38
Halo 4

Ton's of games before that though.

Currently excited about Dead Space 3.
---
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc
2 years ago#39
far cry 3 . next , tomb raider
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
2 years ago#40
Ni No Kuni. First unique game I've seen in a long time. Hopefully it does well and encourages game companies to try new things.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's the last game you were legitimately excited for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived