This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the last game you were legitimately excited for?

#61jonathonriverPosted 1/15/2013 9:09:06 PM
zinsindetta posted...
Last game was Halo 4. I was pretty disappointed when I found out how bad they messed up the multiplayer. No weapons on the map, geez the biggest factor in Halo was controlling power weapons and spawn points. So sad.

Wait…you think Halo 4’s multiplayer is screwed up because you can no longer camp sniper or rockets and spawn kill? I’m sure you will fit right in with what is left of the Reach community.
#62JkickitPosted 1/15/2013 9:10:03 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Gears of War: Judgement.

Derp Herp, haters.

I wouldn't even spit in the direction of that game.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#63EternityUnknownPosted 1/15/2013 9:14:24 PM(edited)
Currently MGR:R for the 360, and MGS:GZ sounds fun, but I'm honestly trying to avoid spoiling anything...The most I got excited for a game in recent memory is Kingdom Hearts 3D for the 3DS, and I'm pretty stoked (though wary, because I know HD ports aren't always great) for Kingdom Hearts HD on the PS3.

EDIT...Yes, I'm 5...(no, but I figured I should mention that I'm 22 and still get giddy of KH...how sad...)
---
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.
#64NejiHyuga900Posted 1/15/2013 9:28:59 PM
Right now, I am excited for the upcoming Pokémon X and Y.

Before that, I was really excited for BO2. And I am actually satisfied with it but I am aware of some of the issues in multiplayer like spawns and lag compensation but overall, I really enjoyed BO2, especially the campaign. But this year, I am not going to have any thrills for Infinity Ward's CoD game (which I am assuming it is MW4) but I am very curious on what Sledgehammer has in store because they are doing their own CoD game this year too.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#65Gandalf the IstariPosted 1/15/2013 9:29:29 PM
Ni No Kuni

before that... FF XIII?

I buy very few things full price. So if I actually preorder something I consider it legitimately excited.
#66KID VIDPosted 1/15/2013 9:32:43 PM
I haven't been excited about a game in years. It does suck getting old. I did however get excited downloading the remaining episodes for The Walking Dead after playing the first episode. I didn't know this game existed until I starting seeing all the praise it got on these boards. I thought I'd check it out since it was free. What a splendid surprise of a game.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#67overmaxxPosted 1/15/2013 9:33:43 PM
Dark Souls.

But I'm looking forward to Dark Souls 2, Pokemon X and Metal Gear Rising (thankfully this one is close).
But actually excited? As in REALLY excited? Last one was Dark Souls.
#68BlackWizardMagusPosted 1/15/2013 9:35:20 PM
Hard to remember. As a big JRPG fan who simply can't really enjoy playing games on tiny screens, I haven't even had decent expectations of virtually anything since the PS2 days. Not that I don't like several 360 games, I do, but it's always more of a surprise, whereas I had a decade of always knowing I'd like the next Final Fantasy. So, I dunno, maybe Suikoden 4 or Wild Arms 3. Or Valkyrie Profile 2.
---
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus
#69adonfrazPosted 1/15/2013 9:36:24 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Halo 4. Halo 4. Halo 4.

---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#70xcalaber9000Posted 1/15/2013 9:42:14 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles
---
No good deed goes unpunished