This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting A Girl into video games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Getting A Girl into video games?

User Info: Tyler1991

Tyler1991
4 years ago#1
well i have a friend thats a girl and we get along great she is from my college and she does play video games with me when she comes over im no hardcore game but i do love call of duty black ops 2 zombies so i said we are going to play this and she kinda got a bad look on her face idk girls dont seem to like call of duty i dont know why but she didnt know the controls i showed her but she wasnt very good anyway i want to get her into fps games so we can play together how do i do this?

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#2
If she's not into it, don't force her.
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.

User Info: jakisthe

jakisthe
4 years ago#3
You're either going to need some kind of digital modeling/scanning program, a very large game box, or a very sharp knife.
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::

User Info: EternityUnknown

EternityUnknown
4 years ago#4
Maybe she'd be more into Minecraft? At the very least that'd be a good way for her to get acclimated to the controls, and doesn't revolve around killing all the time. Also Skyrim (I know a few girls that are really into it).

I know neither of these are FPSs, but if you can get her into the mindset, you might be able to convince her to try other games that share a similar camera angle.
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
4 years ago#5
Topic needs pics of said girl.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#6
Portal 2. Portal 2 is the gateway game.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
4 years ago#7
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that the topic creator went to college but doesn't know how use a period?
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#8
KID VID posted...
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that the topic creator went to college but doesn't know how use a period?

As an editor by trade, if I didn't learn to ignore grammar and punctuation here I'd probably snap.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
4 years ago#9
vigorm0rtis posted...
KID VID posted...

As an editor by trade, if I didn't learn to ignore grammar and punctuation here I'd probably snap.

Yeah, but come on! Show us that you learned SOMETHING in school.
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#10
You have a better chance of getting a video game inside a girl... Ok, that didn't sound right.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Getting A Girl into video games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived